Chapter 2

Jisoo's POV

"Urirang hamkigayo! Annyeong!" Jinyoungie, Joshua from Seventeen and I said. Since our maknae Doyoungie isn't here, Joshua took his place.

"Nyeong-An!" I said and waved at the fans in the studio. I turn around and bow to Taeyeon sunbaenim. "Congratulations Taeyeon sunbaenim."

"Mwoyah? Didn't I tell you to call me 'unnie'?" She jokingly glared at me and smiled after. "Thank you!" She hugged me and patted my back. After our little interaction, I went back to our dressing room to change my clothes.

Since the MCs share the same dressing room, Jinyoungie, Joshua, and I, together with our stylist and manager is here waiting for us.

"Jisoo hyung, have some of this." Since I'm not the only Jisoo here, both of us look at his direction. He scratch his head embarrassed and clarified who he called.

Joshua laugh. "Gwenchanayo. And Jisoo-shi, have some."

Jinyoung handed me a pack of dried mangoes. "Ah jinjja! Stop calling me 'Jisoo Hyung'." I protested while chewing the mango. "I would really like it if you'd just call me by my name, or 'Chichoo'."

"That's not going to happen." Jinyoung stuck his tongue out. "And you did well today Joshua!"

"Yeah! You did." I agreed with him. I sit on the couch next to Joshua. So, he's in between on Jinyoung and I.

"Jinjja? Kamsahamnida." He bowed to us. "I was really nervous. That was my first time MC-ing."

"By the way, where did this came from?" I said referring to the pack of dries mango that's in my hand.

"From the mango." Jinyoung answered knowingly.

"Yah! What I meant was, who gave this?" I wriggled the food in my hand.

Joshua cleared his throat and said. "Uhh, I bought this one from the Philippines. After we had our concert there, our manager gave us time to go sightseeing and buy some things."

"Jinjja?! Gomawo." I said. "It's really delicious. Next time you guys go out of the country, buy us some food. Okay? Hehet!" I laugh at my own silliness.

"Omo! Omo! Omo! Daebak! Nice idea Jisoo hyung." Jinyoung patted my back.

"Yah!"

Joshua laugh at us while the other staff just snickered and did their job. There was a knock on the door and my manager unnie walk in.

"Jisoo-yah, here's your clothes. You need to change now because you have another schedule." Manager unnie said as she handed me the bag.

"Eh?!" I asked bewildered and confused. "For what? Is the girls coming too?"

Manager unnie sigh and said. "Just. And the girls is not coming. You only have this schedule."

I hung my head low. "Waaaaah jinjja. I really want to go home and sleep." I sigh deeply and turn my head to the other two, Jinyoungie and Joshua. "Please save me." I pouted but all I get was a laugh from them. I sigh dejectedly. "I guess I have to change now. Nyeong-an!"

"Nyeong-an!" I walk to our changing room and change my clothes.

I'm wearing my washed out ripped jeans, white crop top and my jean jacket. I'm also wearing my white with red, gold, and green designed Gucci sneakers. I'm also wearing the black chocker that is in the bag. I style my purple hair in a bun with some loose strands framing my face.

"Jisoo-yah! We're heading out first." Jinyoung shouted from the other room.

"Nae!" I shouted back.

"Bye!"

"Nyeong-an!" After a couple more minutes, I open the door and went beside my manager unnie. She told me that we should go now and grab the bag from me. I pick up my small black Gucci backpack and place it on my back.

We walk outside of the building and I saw some fans waiting there. I wave at them and form a heart shape from my arms and hands putting it to my head. I twirl for them before manager unnie ushered me to our car.

"Oh! Why is a camera here?" I asked unnie while looking at my face from the camera. "Nyeong-an. Why are you here camera-nim? Are you filming me? Should I let you see my best angle?" I show different poses to the camera making my manager unnie laugh.

We stop in front of the building so I can interact with my fans and accept their gifts. I slowly roll up my window when unnie is driving away. I was scanning the letters my fans gave me when a certain red envelope caught my attention.

I pick it up and gasp in surprise. "Mwoayah?! Please tell me this isn't what I think it is." I take the letter out and read it out loud.

To: Jisoo, the new wife

Today will be the start of your virtual marriage. You will meet your prince at Handong Park today by 3pm.

P.S. Bring a sincere gift that you want to give to your partner.

I sigh in defeat and hung my head down. "Ah jinjja." Of course it would be from We Got Married. I shouldn't have expected anything else. I heard manager unnie chuckle beside me. "Wae? Why are you laughing at me?"

"Nothing. You just look cute when you do that." She smile at me.

"I know I'm cute, unnie. You don't have to say it out loud." I pat her shoulder making her chuckle again. I was about to think what I will give to my 'husband' when a sudden realization hit me.

"WAIT! Sajangnim agreed to this?!" I shouted and manager unnie nod her head. "Jinjjaro?! What made him agreed to this? Is Sajangnim even on his mind when he accepted this?" Manager unnie nod her head again. "Well, that's a first."

I face the camera and said. "Ahh, otteoke? What should I give him? Ackk! This is making me stress." I turn my head to manager unnie and said. "Unnie, I need McDonalds."

"Arasso." We go to a nearby McDonalds and ordered what I usually ordered. I happily eat my hash browns when I realize something again.

"Argh! I'm going to meet him today. I don't have any gift yet and my outfit... Well, my outfit is okay. It's my style. Unnie, what should I give to him? And where are we going anyway?"

"Why are you asking me? I don't have any clue on those things. And I'm just driving you around until you say what shop are we going to." She answer while looking on the road. "And why don't you just search it on Google?"

"Good idea!" I immediately get my rose gold iPhone7 and unlock it. "Oh my gosh! It's already 1:30. I don't have much time." I furiously type 'Gifts that you should give a guy'.

It says, watch, clothes, sneakers, games, blah blah blah... it goes on and on. Even though this will be my first time meeting him, I don't want to give a thoughtless gift. Maybe I should give him something he can use everyday.

After I finally decided, I told manager unnie the store I want to go.

"Fighting!"