so... How are You? ?

Start from the beginning

What's that??? Did you say something??

"Oh... Nothing... but why a month? isn't it a bit too much? you missed alot from school" Phana Trying to divert attention...

Dad called the school... He arranged things for me...

(Power... His dad sure has great influence...Phana thought)

"What did you do during that month that even Ming didn't know where you went?"Phana can't help but looked at Ming who is drinking silently beside him...

Nothing much... Dad drag me from place to place... He said he missed me so much... and if I don't agree with him he will surely transfer me...

Phana got scared... Yo's dad is really something....

"I see... anyway.. let's eat... are you coming Ming?" Phana asked with a bored tone...

Ming took the hint...

"I need to go somewhere Pee... I'll just ask you to send Yo back... is that OK?" Ming said...

"Sure no problem... You may now go... You might get late to your engagement..." Phana with so much excitement in his voice... too glad to make Ming leave soonest...

Yo noticed it and he can't help but smile at the Big Person who claims he loves him....

the moment Ming left... Phana stood up and asked Yo to go first...

Where are we going?

"You'll see" Phana said happily...

and then.. Phana and Yo left the canteen without bothering to look at the people oblivious to the three of them talking....

~~~~~~~

Phana's POV

What would I do if Yo's father did transfer him... I don't think I'll get another chance just like this... I must make him mine no matter what...

Yo... Your father dotes on you so much...

"Yes... but that's because we only have each other... And more importantly... I look so much like my mom... although I can't remember her that much" Yo seems sad...

You'll have me so don't be sad.... and lucky you look like your mom... if you look like your dad... brrr! I can't really imagine.. haha

Phana didn't notice that he let out the chuckle which made Yo look at him questioningly....

Shit!!! he might think I am laughing at him becuase his mom died or something bad about his dad...

Yo... I know I told you about my feelings already... right?

"Yes... " Yo diverting his eyes away from Phana...

I want you to know this... this past month... while you're away... I was so distracted... so afraid that you might not return... so I will say this again...

I love you... even if you cannot remember me... and it is even possible that you lost your memory because of me... remember that time we are chatting and you said sorry about you not remembering me... I was already planning to tell you how much I love you... and that I am willing to do anything to prove it... so... I will only ask you to please stay by my sight... I can't endure not seeing you even for a minute.... so... won't you please go out with me....

Yo's POV

With each word... Yo wanted to hug Phana but he restraint himself... He cannot let his emotions go ahead of himself... so instead...

Pee... It will be unfair for you if I cannot remember you... I won't answer you just yet... until I confirm my feelings... I will not give you any hope... or even let you go... I will only ask you for more time.... I....

"That's fine Yo... (cutting Yo midsentence) I am thankful enough that you came back... that I am with you right now... spending your time with me... don't force yourself... I am happy enough as it is.... "Phana wholeheartedly said...

What did I do in my previous life to deserve this... Thank you P'Pha... and I love you too... but... I need to keep my promise to my dad... or else he will find ways to separate me from you... So please endure it... and who knows... we might really end up for each other sooner than you think...

Words... Yo wanted to say but didn't... he only smiled to Phana and asked...

So... how are you Pee? Exams are coming right? Don't you need to review?

"Hahaha I'll review later... Just want to spend the day with you and make sure that this is not a dream.. that you are back... " Phana laughing at his priorities...

Fine... but you must review... I don't want you to fail because of me... as always... please go get the top score like always...

"Sure thing!!! your words are enough to energize me and aim for the top! " Phana confidently said...

and with that... the two spent the day...

eating.. laughing at Yo's stories about his trip with his dad... enjoying each other's company...

and in Yo's Mind.... Tomorrow... the test will start 😘😍❤

~~~~~Sad that the last episode for this season was aired

~~~~~
Sad that the last episode for this season was aired... but it seems I need this break to focus for my school and work stuff... hahaha
Let me hear your thoughts by commenting 😘😍❤