Chapter 1

Hermoines POV

I walked into Transfiguration the next morning.

"Hey!" Harry and Ron said to me.

"Hello." I answered.

We talked for a while, until Professor Dumbledore entered the room.

"Children, you have no classes until next week, except for potions in the afternoon." Dumbledore said.

We all cheered, but the cheers turned into groans as he finished his sentence. I wandered into the girls common room and thought about Draco.

The way he flicked his blonde hair, his bad-boy spark. I moaned at the thought. 'Potions! ' I thought. I ran down the stairs, and out of the Gryffindor dormitory, and down the hall.

I sprinted down the stairs into Snapes Dungeon.

"You're late." Professor Snape spat.

"I'm very sorry professor. I lost track of time." I said. It wasn't a total lie.

"Doing what?" Snape asked. A mysterious smile surfaced on his lips.

Draco spoke.

"She was at the library. Studying."

"And you know this how Draco?" Snape said.

"I was too. I was going to tell her that Potions is starting soon, but she was searching for books, so I couldn't find her."

"Is this true Hermoine?" Snapes head turned to face me.

"Y-yes it is."

"Have a seat. Next to Draco." Snape said.

Draco nudged me with his leg underneath the table.

After class, Snape announced that Astrology was to be continued through the class-less week as well. Draco and I were walking out of class when Proffesor McGonagall pulled us aside.

"Children! Professor Dumbledore is assigning you both to be in a new club! It is organising study groups within the school! You two are head of SlytherDor! Slytherin and Gryffindor Study Groups! Tell everyone you know! Your study room is next to the Gryffindor dormitory! You sleep there too!" She said, and rushed off.

We looked at each other. Draco looked both ways, then flung his mouth to connect with mine.

Draco pulled me into the SlytherDor study room, then into a room with 'Draco Malfoy' stamped on the door. He pushed me onto the bed.