Chapter 11: I love you

Caught up in my dreams and forgetting
I've been acting like armageddon 'cause you
Held me in your arms just a little too tight
| white mustang - Lana Del Rey

I laid in bed the moon light shined through the tiny cracks in the curtains I was in the nude covered in pale pink rose sheets watching the man I loved so dearly stand before me contemplating if he should do this or not but I smiled softly as he slid off his shirt and tossed on the chair then his pants before he crawled into the sheets with me and towered himself over him I could tell he was still unsure as I rested my cold hands on his scruffy face watching him close his eyes "you don't have to do this Jim we can just go to sleep" I whispered to him making him open his eyes as he looked into mine and he kissed my hand down to my wrist and arm his beard surely to leave little rashes but I didn't mind I wanted his marks on me "I want to do this Emily you're my darlin' I need to show you that" his deep voice soothed me as he wrapped his lips around my hardened nipple that familiar sensation of his warm wet tongue doing figure eights around the sensitive peck while he sucked and nibbles on it like his life depended on it and my fingers ran through his curly hair feeling him get lower and lower down my body until his face was at my knees leaving love marks all along my legs I giggled as he propped himself on his knees making the sheets go up so I covered both of us fully underneath them barely able to see what he was doing but I felt his strong hands massage my legs one at a time before one hand rested over my most sensitive spot and the other wrapped itself around my hip and leg to hold me down as his finger softly and slowly glided along my folds a soft breathy moan left his lips as he felt me but he stopped to pull me lower to him my head barely on a pillow as he propped my bottom on his lap allowing me to feel his hardening area then he continued to glide his finger up and down my sensitive folds as he added another finger and managed to somehow run slower than before the sensation caused me to buck my hips wanting more from him which made him chuckle and I opened my eyes to see him right above me just staring at my face as I felt his fingers enter me my eyes fluttered closed a sensation I have wanted back for so long was finally there and it was like a billion butterflies just enveloped my entire body and were now flying around like crazy I could have reached a high then and there but I stopped myself I wanted to reach my high with him that sensation was unbeatable, I felt him get harder his cock throbbed against my bare bum and I started grinding my bottom against it hearing his breath get caught in his throat as he kissed me softly his fingers quickened as did my grinding my hips bucking forward begging for him to go harder as he curled them hitting all the right spots making me arch my back and our kiss to break I could feel my legs start to shake as he kissed my exposed neck biting at the skin "don't yet darlin'" he mumbled leaving sloppy kisses on my neck and I nodded my head biting onto my lip as I calmed myself down and let go of the sheets that I grabbed onto and wrapped my arms around him feeling his fingers leave my area making me whimper as he sat up my arms still wrapped around him I didn't want to let go I was so clingy right at those moment it made him laugh as he struggled to take his underwear off but he managed and I instantly wrapped my legs around him causing him to sit on his legs  and he wrapped his hands above my bum pulling me closer to him feeling his cock pushing against my folds and I whined with a small giggle as I buried my face in his neck  and I felt one of his hands leave my back and come to the front of us as I felt him move himself so he was at my entrance and I tightened my legs around him slightly as I felt him buck his hips and I whined yet again feeling him enter inside me and his arms wrapped themselves around my back I still clanged onto him grinding my hips with his trying to get a steady movement as I felt him lowering me back down to the bed so he was on top but because I was clinging to him my body was not on the bed I want to be like that again I wanted to be completely close to him and the way we were was perfect "baby girl do you want to be on top this time or something?" He asked me as I nodded making him laugh as he rolled over and I was now on top of him I unwrapped my arms around his neck as I straddled him moving my hips slowly as my handed rested on his chest feeling it move up and down as his breathing quickened but he grabbed my hands intertwining our fingers as he matched my pace with his and we moved in sync the feeling of it all my stomach knot up as he bucked his hips making me bounce up slightly as I whined biting my lip feeling his hands run up my arms and back down to my wrist where he gripped them tightly surely to leave a bruise as he put this around his neck and our bodies stuck together his arms wrapping around my back our forehead rested against each other as I quickened my pace and he did too the sound of skin smacking against skin, heavy breathing, and soft moans filled the small room but I doubt anyone heard us because I was quiet and so was he as small grunts left his throat "I love you baby doll" he softly mumbled he sounded breathless as we slowed our pace down I opened my eyes to lock onto his which were already open and I smiled "I love you too" I said with a smile as he rolled on top of me intertwining our fingers again as he moved his his hips slowly and sloppily he kissed my lips softly as he thrusted his hips a few more times before he reached his high I felt him deepen the kiss before feeling him pull out of him he didn't leave from on top of me through he wrapped his arms around my back and rested his head on my chest I smiled as I listened to his start to snore it made me giggle as I played with his hair and rubbed his back "I love you so much Jim you have no idea" I whispered to him and I felt him smile but no words left his lips only a soft snore and I shook my head and closed my eyes to go to sleep.

*THIS FUCKING CHAPTER HAS BEEN LONG OVERDUED IM SO DAMN SORRY SHIT!*

*this chapter took my so long to write and I'm sorry for the absence lately I just haven't had any inspiration for any of my books I'm sorry I'm awful I know. But hopefully you enjoy this chapter!*

*VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!*