Chapter 1

Ana POV

2 & half Years ago.

Age 19

I remember the day that I met Mr. Christian Grey, I was arguing with my boyfriend (now ex boyfriend.

 I was walking at Seattle college campus to surprise my boyfriend Brandon, he wasn't on the campus so most likely he was in the dorms, I didn't lived in the dorms I shared a apartment with my best friend Kate. Walking up to the building to Brandon dorm, I pull the door open, walked up the  flight of stairs to the 4th floor, I got this wired feeling but I don't know why. Stoping at the 3rd door to the left I rise my hand to knock, but I stoped.......... I hear a noise that sounds like someone is in pain, so instead of knocking I turn the door knob when I push the door open and step inside, I froze in the door way. Because I am looking at my boyfriend now EX boyfriend laying on the bed is a girl while she is getting fucked by Brandon and then I see another girl setting on the girls face. I made like a chocking noise and Brandon stops and looked over his shoulder, when he sees me, his eyes go wide and he hurrys off the girl and runs to put on some pants, when I see him walking to me, I turn and run like hell. I ran down the hall down the flights of stairs, run out of the dorm onto the campus, while Brandon yells at me to Stop, and it's not what it's looks like. But I ain't stupid I know what I saw and I heard the sounds that where coming off from them. Brandon finally  catches to me and grab my arm, turn me around. But I pull my arm out of his hand and ask him "Why"  

"Why Brandon, why would you cheat on me with two girls that where in my class. 

Because Ana I have needs , you would give it to me. I know you are shy and innocent, and honestly I don't want a  Virgin . I am in College I need to be free, and I am sorry that I hurt you, and that you found out this way. But I know it's fucked up ..... but I am happy now. I am sorry Ana but it's over" ! -------------  stare at Brandon, ima, completely speechless on what he just said to me. 

" Wow Brandon, your ending it because I won't have sex with you, and because I am shy and innocent. Helll shiiiit , then I am happy that I saved my   Virginity and not give it to a completely bonehead. Goodbye Brandon" I turn and walked away, going back to my Apartment and tell Kate what happen. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I walked in th front door Kate is watching a show called Criminal Minds, when I walked to the sofa I sat next to Kate. Because Kate knows me all to well, she knows something it wrong. 

" Okay Steele, what is wrong. Why do you look so upset?

When I walked into Brandon's dorm he was fucking a girl, while another girl sat on the girls face while Brandon fucks her. I said to Kate. Kate yells 

"What the FUCKKKKKK , want to me to kick his ass Ana ? 

No Kate I'am fine, and to be honest, I wasn't happy about the relationship, he always wanted to do stuff or to touch me ; or to touch him and I wasn't letting him to either of these things, hell I only allowed to kiss and that's it". 

" Anyways Kate how was class. I ask Kate to change the subject. Classes was good, I am glad that the classes I take are easy. " Wow Kate I am glad , but this   Trimester we a few classes together though, and I am looking forward to that." 

Kate knows i'am going for Major in  English literature , and Kate is taking Business and also Enligh Literature. 

 A month after the Break Up. 

It's finally the weekend, and Kate and I thinks it's a good idea to head into the City of Seattle. So Kate got me all dolled up in a Light gray skirt, and a sleeveless ruffle pale pink blouse that goes with a pretty sandals that ties goes around my ankles. My long Burnett hair is in layers that hangs lossely in the middle of my back in soft  curles. I have light make up, just some  mascara, eye liner and a cute peach color lipstick. When i looked looked into the mirror........ I didn't even  recognize myself. I really never get all dolled up, actually I "never" get all dolled up. When I walked outta of my bedroom and walked into Kate's bedroom. When I see Kate looking into the mirror. I say to Kate. 

"Kate you look amazing. Kate is wearing a beautiful dress that stops above the knees, it's a Pale Blue spaghetti strap, with Silver heels, her Stawberry blonde hair is in curles that stops at her boobies, her makeup looks stunning. Kate looks like a prefect model , Big Green Eyes, Stawberry Blonde Hair, amazing body that goes perfectly with her. ------ Kate turns and sees me, " wow Ana you can really clean up good & that outfit looks hot Steele. But I am finally ready so let's go the cab should be here any minute. 

Kate and I walked out of her bedroom into the living room, then Kate said how about some wine til the cab gets here. So we both had a few glasses of wine, then we hear the car honking . Kate looked out of the window and sees the cab. " come on Ana let make this weekend unthinkable" 

After the 30 minutes cab ride, We are finally in the City of Seattle. I look around and see all of the high buildings all lite up, and it's a beautiful sight to see. Kate thinks it's a good idea to go a teens night club. I agreed to the idea and we stared to walk to the Teens Night Club. We walked up to the club door the  bouncer ask form a ID , Kate and I showed the bouncer our ID's . The bouncer ask for our hands to give us a  stamp  that shows we are under the age of 21. 

After we got into the club, the cold is booming with music, laughing , and people that are having a good time out. Kate and I walked up to the at and ask for a soda. After we got are soda and paid for the drinks. We looked around the club and on the dance floor. 

When our favorite song comes on "dangerous woman By Ariana Grande" we hit the dance floor. After Ariana Grande , it was Aerosmith, Selena Gomez, Briteny Spears, Justin Timberlake, PitBull, Alice Cooper, Guns and Roses. After all of this dancing I was thirsty and needed some water, I told Kate I was going to the bar to get Water, but Kate was in her own little world dancing with some guy. So I gave up telling Kate ; I walked yup to the bar and ask for a glass of water. While I was waiting, I didn't  notice a older gentleman right next to me, I didn't pay to much mind into. When I got my glass of water, someone bumped into me ; when I turn and see who it was , I didn't see anybody. When I  turn back around . I took my water and drank it after way, then I finished the glass, I didn't know I was that thirsty. When I put the  empty glass onto the bar, I still see the older gentleman next to me. I fine it odd that a older man will be in a Teen's Night. But I know it's open to the older people also. While I still feel hot, i  decided to go outside to get fresh air, walking to the side of the building, I look up to the sky and see all of the pretty lights. When I looked back down I started feeling fuzzy lightheaded and dizziness. When I tried to walk my legs feel heavy, when I looked down to see why my legs feel so heavy but when I look up again I see the same guy that was  sitting right next to me at the bar. I gave him a wired look, but when I tried to move away from him ; he grab my arm and pulled me into the dark alleyway. I tried to scream but he punch my right in face, bring light and shooting pain when my head  snaps to the side. I tried my best, I hit, and bite, kick him, but it seems to piss him off even more. 

" you dirty little slut, I am gonna make you pay for that" then he punches me again and again. When I finally got enough space, I slammed my knee to his balls. He rolls off of me , when I got up ready to run ..... but I didn't see the big ass hunting Knife. He slams the knife into my ribs. I cried out but still to  manage to run while now that i m holding my side, I ran down the Alleyway turn on a  corner, i am happy to see it's filled with people that are walking around. I  noticed people looking at me, well shit I will be looking to, if someone come outta the back Alleyway, holding a stab wound ,  torn blouse , face covered in bruises. 

After a faw blocks , that's when I started to feel lightheaded. Knowing I still need to run. When I turn to see if anybody is following me, I didn't see anybody ; that's when I slammed into a hard body. And that's when I  collapse into this  stranger arms. But not before I heard what was going on. 

" Taylor what the fuck, I am sorry Mr.Grey, but this poor young lady slammed into me, I think she was stab. 

*  please let me know what you think of this story , and if I should  continuing the story* thank you 

Kassandra Marie xO