#10 I'll keep you my dirty little secret

Cole and Dalton were sharing a hotel room, as they always did. Just the two of them, alone, for one whole night. But that's all they really needed. One night here and there was more amazing then anything either of them ever did.

Cole and Dalton were both convinced that this was nothing more than harmless play, nothing except lust. When they first started, it was just stolen kisses here and there, but it eventually developed into more, make out sessions backstage when no one was around, having "sleepovers" when Cole's parents were out for the weekend, and jumping at every opportunity to be alone together because Cole quite simply couldn't keep his hands off of Dalton.

They both agreed when this first started not to let emotions into this, for it to be a strictly physical relationship. In other words, no falling in love.

No matter how messed up the whole arrangement was (because they both in fact had already fallen for the other long before this started) it made sense in their heads.

Cole already had feelings for Dalton, and Dalton couldn't really deny his feelings, either. But neither dared bring it up, afraid it would make things weird and end their arrangement, or whatever it was called at this point.

Once they got back to their hotel room, they put away all of their stuff and watched a movie until they were pretty sure most of the guys went to bed in their rooms. They couldn't risk being caught by someone, it would just complicate things more.

Once Dalton was confident no one would hear them, he immediately stood up and grabbed Cole by the waist, slamming him against the wall. Dalton crashed his lips against Coles messily, running his fingers through his hair, tugging at it between his hands.

Cole moaned softly into his mouth at this, and he could feel himself slipping into this dream state, this alternate reality where he was Dalton’s and Dalton was his and they didn’t have to hide their feelings.

Dalton reached behind Cole and nearly tore his shirt off of him, throwing it carelessly behind them, before leaning back and lifting his own shirt over his head. He pressed back up against Cole, desperate from even the short amount of time they weren’t together.

Cole felt as of his whole body was being shocked by electricity, just Dalton kissing him sent surges through him, things he’d never felt and thing he’d never feel for anyone else. Dalton was the only one that could do this to him, make him completely helpless under his touch, leave him craving more the minute it ended.

He curled his fingers around Cole’s hips and backed away from the wall, taking Cole with him and slamming him down on the bed, causing the backboard to slam against the wall noisily.

Cole was sprawled on the bed, and he looked up at Dalton above him, “What if someone hears us?” He asked breathless

“I don’t care anymore.” Dalton growled, climbing on top of Cole and kissing him again, this one even more demanding than the last

They hardly ever got any time to themselves to do this, and the longer it went on, the more each of them craved it. They were just fueling their own problems, they couldn’t keep doing this but neither of them could stop either.

It had almost gotten out of hand, Dalton found himself wishing to be with Cole every second of the day, missing his lips when they weren’t against his own.  

Both of their breaths were ragged and worked up at this point, and he fumbled with Cole’s belt desperately, somehow managing to undo it and slide his skinny jeans off despite how his mind was a mess due to how much Cole had managed to turn him on.

Dalton pushed Cole’s pants aside, flinging them across the room carelessly, then pouncing back on top of Cole, kissing his neck this time, causing small moans from him. Dalton sucked and kissed all around Cole’s neck, causing much louder moans to escape Cole’s mouth.

Some sense of normality was still in Cole’s mind somehow as he said breathlessly “Dal-Dalton” Cole swallowed his moan, trying to talk “yo-you’re gonna leave a m-mark”

Dalton pulled away from Cole’s neck for a slight second to utter “Good.” Before reattaching his lips to Cole’s neck

Coles hands came up to clutch the back of Dalton’s shirt, but finding nothing there, instead dug his nails into his muscular back. In response to this, Dalton sunk his teeth into Cole’s neck, as some sort of punishment, making Cole whimper, and only had him scratch at Dalton’s back again.

Dalton pulled away from Cole again, mumbling, “And you’re worried about me marking you.”

Cole just grabbed Dalton’s bum, pushing him back down and encouraging him to continue, which he did, sucking and occasionally nipping at Cole’s neck, which only prompted him to dig into Dalton’s skin again.

Dalton pulled away for the last time, looking at Cole with a mixture of mischief and lust in his eyes, and said, his tone suggestive, “If you keep doing that I’m going to have to…….punish you.”

Cole bit his lip at Dalton’s remark, and uttered almost without thinking, “Please do.”

Dalton smirked at Cole and leaned down so that he was inches away from Cole and said, “So that’s what you want me to do? Punish you is that it?”

Cole stuttered, “Well…I mean I g-guess so…I, umm”  

His smirk only grew wider at Cole’s stuttering and the pink spreading on his cheeks, enjoying Cole being so embarrassed.

Before leaning back down to kiss him, Dalton said smugly, “You’re so cute when you’re turned on, you know that?”

Cole blushed even more, which made Dalton giggle, and lean back down to kiss him.

Soon there were clothes strewn all across the floor, the headboard of the hotel bed was slamming against the wall as Dalton.....thrusted, and they were both almost positive they were waking some people up with how loud Cole was being, but it really didn’t matter at this point. Neither of them really cared anymore, it had been too long since Cole had gotten to be with Dalton and it killed him.

When everything was over, Dalton collapsed on top of Cole, and he could feel his chest rise up and down at an unhealthy pace as Cole tried to catch his breath, coming down from his high. Dalton looked up at Cole and smiled sweetly, admiring his sweaty and ruffled exterior.   

He rolled off of Cole and lay next to him, still attempting to catch his breath, before getting up and walking into the bathroom to clean up. Cole soon followed and they ended up taking a shower together, which maybe wasn’t the best idea considering they became even more of a mess while in there….

After they were both dressed and everything was cleaned up, Cole fell back on the bed, sighing deeply in bliss, with Dalton joining him and scooting close. Under the blankets, Dalton somehow found his hand and intertwined their fingers, gripping Cole’s hand as if he were afraid Cole would disappear, and he would in a way, because next morning they would have to go about pretending like nothing happened, suppressing their feelings and faking smiles for the other boys.

But right now, in the quietude of their own hotel room, Cole was Dalton’s and Dalton was Cole’s and nothing else in the world mattered. And as they lie there, holding hands, sharing small little kisses, and as Dalton buried his head in the crook of Cole’s neck, whispering “goodnight baby”, it was almost, almost, as if they were a real couple.