The statue

We had just got back from the nightclub. Me, Jade, Lisa and Eva. We had slowly walked home, pitch black, but we were finally here. They were all coming for a sleepover at my house tonight. I struggled to open the dour, because my dad always double-locks it but we finally got in. No lights were on so I gathered my parents were in bed. We crept quietly into the house, giggling and whispering. We tiptoed into the kitchen and grabbed a load of snacks from the counter top. We snuck upstairs, went into my room and shut the door.

After a few minutes we got bored, that's when Lisa suggested playing dares. We all agreed (even though we were too old for this game). Eva went first. She looked at all 3 of us, deciding who to give it to. "Jade." She said. Jade laughed. "I dare you to... Go out in the garden and scream." Jade sighed. It was cold and wet out there but she didn't want to be a wimp. She got up and slowly walked outside. We all watched her out the window. She walked into my driveway and looked around. Jade screamed and ran back in. She didn't bother trying to be quiet coming up the stairs. She burst into my room. "THE STATUE WAS CREEPING ME OUT! I AM NOT DOING THAT AGAIN!" I was confused. I suddenly had a chill along my spine. "We don't have a statue?" I said, scared. We all looked out the window and there was nothing there. "Your just tired" Lisa said to jade.

It was around 3:00 when we decided to go to sleep. I was comfortable, so I told Eva to turn off the lights (she was closest to the light switch). She laughed and turned around. She suddenly let out a blood curdling scream. We all looked in her direction and screamed. There was a stone statue of a devil in my room. Jade fainted. We grabbed jade and ran into my parents room to warn them and to get them out of the house. When we went in we turned on the lights, they were lying there dead. We would of stopped, helped, but we had to get ourselves out. We ran downstairs and and then through the hallway leading to the door. We were just about to escape when out of the blue the statue appeared in front of the door...