Ch 5-Forbidden rock-And ice...

Lord ... what I thought ... I could not show him that that man's is my weakness ... forgive me ..... Deidara

"Ouch ..." I must not scream ... because I don't want to Deidara return ..

"Ah ... so do not want him to see you die ... especially by mea..Haha ! Then I torture you until you scream properly."

Kurusu's around ... I can not move ... can not ... create art .... And all this torture for 4 hours.

Deidara's POV

It takes too long ... maybe it was lost and have to wait here, un ...

But suddenly I heard a terrifying scream. My body has cooled instantly.

"No way" I said aloud. I ran fast as I can, where we heard the scream. Man .. that was supposed to fight Kerr ... but it was full of blood and grinned. then I heard that I said:

"Welcome to take your fireflies?" and started laughing like crazy.

"Where is Kerra?" I asked angry.ThenI saw that he looked at a tree.

"No way!" I said. There was full of blood ... Kerra ... full of blood!

"I will never forget!" I said, nervous!

"Haha!...as she could look at a person like you? hm! ridiculous!"

I was ready to attack .. but ... Kerra was awake and struggling to rise.

"You are ridiculous, Kurusu ... Deidara ... is a good person, beautiful, powerful ... and you ... and you ... you're just a worm!"

And then came again that high energy field that she told me that he killed those murderers and Akarra saved. He lost complete control. As Kurusu has evaporated because of the amount of power, Kerra, and he failed from a purple stone.

Ah ... I understand why she could not turn Kerra powers around him.

I took the stone and I turned to Kerra. Then we hugged her and she stopped.

"Ready ... is well ... take it easy..it's over ..... "

"Although ... Deidara? ..... Oh my body ...!"

"Do not move too much, firefly ... you are hurt. View this purple stone? Is part of you ... from your blood. That's why you could not confront it. Now we  go to the hotel."

I made a bird to fly faster until we reached the hotel.

While sleeping I wanted to take care of it. I blushed ... I had to exchange those dirty clothes and bloody of her, and clean her wounds.

Wow...has a gorgeous body...only once ...I kissed her belly and ...

"Baka!!!!!!!!!!!" I found myself a slap in my  face ..." Why ... why not I have clothes on? I understand that I fought ... but still!!  you ...!"

"What? You  want to run over me without clothes, un? Ha ha!" I laughed

"Bastard!"

"Put that dress on you,un"

Kerra

When do I put that dress on me ... I  have stuck!

"Haha! don't tell me you are stuck,un!" and he helped me put the dress on me, then I put instant unde the blanket., on the bed.

"Let's not be so .. not ashamed! I have to get upset with you, because you didn't told me your weakness,un!" Said Deidara

I pulled a blanket out of the eye and said:

"Did I say .. that ..." And then he jumped in front of me on the bed, and stood facing me, almost touching my nose.

"Because I'm the second weakness for you!"-smile- I have wanted to stick my head back into the blanket, but Deidara stop me of and sat on me without shirt.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm tired,un.."

''Do not that again! Plase..I do not feel too well .."

'Why?" Deidara asked with worried eyes."Wounds hurt? sorry, a "and has been out of bed.

"No, you make me sick."

Deidara began to smile.

"Hm..good" and come back in bed hugging me .

"Is too hot!..to warm..."

"Ok then,un!" -grin-   

  "Don't open my bra! Idiot! this is not the solution! "

  "As you wish..!"-grin-    and he put ice on my back!   

"Bastard!'   I kicked, and he fell out of bed.

"Ouch,un"  and began to laugh, but stopped when he saw that I fell asleep.