Blind XIX

Elizabeth's Pov

Three days have passed ever since Meliodas and I stopped talking at each other. Every morning, our routine was off. He would just stay in his seat while I look at him from mine. 

Lunch time would be silent, no one ever talks now. I can't help but feel guilty all these 3 days. 

Starting today, Meliodas was going to the hospital and stay there until his operation. 

Sitting on my seat, I quietly waited for Ban and the others. Diane entered the room first, I smiled at her. She started walking towards me, "Wanna cut classes?" 

I sat there confused, "Cut classes?" 

She nods with a huge grin. "Yup! We can, thanks to Sir Gen." I was about to argue that cutting classes wasn't a good idea, but what she said next convinced me. 

"You'll get to see Meliodas." 

Meliodas' Pov

It was silent and peaceful, but also boring. I was at the hospital and I already had a room. I sigh, sitting on my bed. 

Talk to her

For all you know, you'll get over Ivy and her bullshit.

I suddenly heard the door open. I turn my head towards the door, raising my brow. "who is it?" 

"Heya~" Ban's voice caught my attention. "Ban? why are you here?" 

"Because of this." It was King this time. The door suddenly closed, with a slam. 

I got a whiff of Elizabeth's scent. 

Third Person's Pov

Elizabeth was inside the room, alone with Meliodas. Elizabeth quietly stood by the door, she looked around and saw that Meliodas already had few bags on the floor. 

"I guess you're all prepared." Elizabeth spoke, looking at Meliodas. "Yeah.." Meliodas quietly responded. 

Elizabeth started to walk around his room, it was wide enough to walk around on. "I hope the operation goes well." Elizabeth said, glancing at Meliodas. 

"Yeah.." The same response came out of his mouth. Elizabeth stopped walking, stopping exactly next to him. 

"I'm sorry." 

Elizabeth was the first one to apologize, making Meliodas turn his head towards her. "I shouldn't have talked about--- I mean, I should have just kept my mouth shut." 

Meliodas felt the guilt creep up. "I'm really sorry. I just hope you can get through the operation." Elizabeth turned around, Meliodas knew she was going to leave the room.

"Wait," Meliodas stopped her, her hand was on the knob, about to turn it. She turned to him, Meliodas got off his bed. 

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have gotten mad, you were just trying to help." Meliodas apologized. "I just--- never got over what Ivy did. I never got over my own stupidity." 

Elizabeth gave him a look of pity, "That wasn't stupidly. You were just blinded with love and she... manipulated you." 

Meliodas sighed, "Diane told you?" Elizabeth looked down, "curiosity." 

"Ah," Meliodas nodded, then he smiled. "Typical Elizabeth." 

Elizabeth wasn't sure either to be offended or to be happy. "Was that an insult?" 

Meliodas chuckled, "I never insulted you, did I?"making Elizabeth giggle, "You never yelled at me either." Making the two of them laugh. 

Upon hearing laughter, the door opened. Making the door hit Elizabeth's face. 

"We heard laughter~" Diane went in with a grin, she looked at the ground to see Elizabeth holding her nose in pain. 

"Oh crap!" Diane exclaimed, rushing to Elizabeth's side along with King. 

Ban walked towards Meliodas and punched his shoulder, "good job~" making Meliodas smile. "Thanks."

After that, everyone stayed in Meliodas' hospital room and literally just hung out with him. 

"Did Sir Gen really allow this?" Elizabeth asked Diane, still confused as to why a teacher would agree to cutting classes. 

"Oh, it's because this isn't the first time." Diane grinned at Elizabeth, making her rise her brow. "This isn't the first time?" 

Diane nodded, "There was one like this when Ban broke some of his bones and other stuff." Diane's tone was enough proof that they've been doing this quite a lot. 

"Wow Ban, how many bones did you break?" Elizabeth asked, making Ban think. "About.. 7? Yeah~" 

~~~

sHORT CHAPTER oops