♧Chapter 1♧ Vexara

Start from the beginning

"I cannot always forgive you with your tardiness, Ms. Heyaru. You have done this for how many times now? Geez, change your ways and go to school earlier." She scolded the girl.

"Yes Ms. Parker." The girl hung her head as she went to find a seat. The only available seat was right next to Aika. Aika payed no attention to her as she just fixed herself and looked to the front as their teacher started the leason.

~~~

When it was lunch, Aika sat alone in the corner of the canteen as she ate her food. Everyone had at least someone to eat with.

"Hey, mind if I eat with you?" Aika looked up from her food as she saw the girl from earlier. She didn't answer as she kept eating. "I'll take that as a yes then." The girl sat down in front to her as she kept silent. After a moment of silence, the girl spoke up. "I'm Ayane Heyaru, what's yours?" She asked with a cheerful smile. Aika kept silent as some other students kept whispering things about her. Then, a girl from another table stood up and strutted her way towards them.

"Darling, you can eat with us and not with this freak here. She might end up cursing you." The other girl chuckled. Aika growled. Aika started to mumble things as the girl drew her face closer to her. "What was that, freak?" She asked.

"I said, if you don't bug off, I will turn you into a spider." She growled. "Oohh, I'm so scared." She acted. "As if you'll do it. Using your magic against other Vexarians is prohibited here." She smirked. "Watch your mouth, girly. Most of these idiots fear spiders. Some eat them. And, I can use mine due to my social status. Anymore complaints?" She raised an eyebrow as her lips curled into a smirked.

The girl backed up a bit. "How dare you?! Do you know who I am?! Do you know what my family's social status in this town?!" She snapped. "Oh I know. But are you well aware that your family has done countless of actions that can make them end up in jail if it wasn't for your status? Oh, I forgot, you just have a marble for a brain." Aika chuckled as the girl picked her up by her collar.

"Don't talk crap about my family. You are in no position to talk about them like that." The girl growled at Aika. Aika grabbed the girl's wrist as her hand ignited blue flames as her ear flickered. "I suggest that you let go of me now, or I will let you experience pain unlike any before." She said calmly. The girl hissed in pain as she smashed Aika to the wall.

Aika groaned in pain as she stood back up. The girl got ready to fight as she got into stance. Aika grabbed the nearest object that was available for fighting, which was a butter knife. The girl charged at her as Aika jumped to the side and jabbed the girl's side as the knife glowed with blue flames. The knife cut through her uniform, more like burn through it as it made a scratch. Aika stood on the table as she growled and threw the butter knife away.

The girl immidiately turned back at her and pounced as she was on top, beating her up. The students cheered on as a few watched in fear. And then, the door flew open, revealing the Headmaster and the girl's parents.

"ALICE!" Her father yelled as the girl squeaked and got off Aika. Aika turned to her side as she sat up straight and grabbed her handkerchief and wiped the blood off her face.

"M-mom! D-dad, what are you doing here?" The girl managed a nervous smile as her parents stomped their way towards her.

Her mother slapped her face. "No more excuses, we saw it and you cannot lie." Her mother said as the girl teared up. Her mother dragged her away as the Headmaster walked towards Aika who sat onto the bench, drinking a vial of a liquid that was glowing red with a hint of gold. She was starting to heal the bruises as the Headmaster looked at her.

"I am somewhere around disappointed and proud at what you did." The Headmaster said as he stared into Aika's eyes. "I know, I know. I'm not a kit anymore so you don't have to remind me anymore on what to do." She groaned. The Headmaster sighed as he ruffled Aika's hair as her ears twitched.

"You do need to contain yourself. Don't start up fights all of a sudden. Just, be a leader and keep everyone in tact." He sighed. She just shrugged it off as the bell rang, signaling for classes to start. "Go now, run to your classes." He turned to the other students. They all scurried to their classrooms as Aika stood up and looked at the girl who tried to talk to her.

"Wow, that was cool!" She exclaimed as Aika just stared at her with a blank emotion and started to walk towards class. And that was only the start of school, Aika has a lot ahead of her.

~~~

HAII MINASAN,

CRAPPY RITE? I'M SORRY >.<

I SHOULD TRY HARDER BUT IT'S GOOD ENOUGH, AM I RITE? OKI? OKI

SO SINCE THE INTERNET WAS BEING A DOUCHE, I WAS BORED SO I WROTE DIS, ANYWAYS

DAT'L BE ALL FOR NOW, SANDRA AND EMMA, JUST WAIT FOR THE CHARACTER INFO YA IMPATIENT POOPS

ANYWAYS, BAII

-Eli/Ruby

>● 1661 ●<