Escape.

The only sound I heard was the cruching of leaves and dried grass as I ran. Ran from the place I was kept for five years. Five years of this war.

The people of Lumen were tried of being treated like servants by the High Council. To only have their sons and daughters taken away. The people stood up to the High Council. And with the support of the city of Darkala, the rebels were are to stand up to this war.

My mother, as my grandmother told me was a Lumen. But, my father was a completely different case. He was a Darkala. So I was a special case. As my grandmother always told me.

When I was 9, around two years before the war. They trained us, the kids, in to super soliders for the council. To keep the people of Darkala in place.

That was before my grandmother told me about my parents.

The Lumen support the light in the world. They protect it. The council used that to their advantage. The Darkala, one the other hand, they have part control in the military of the High Council. Though this are also the place with the highest criminal activity. Though there main goal is to be aware of the High Council and overtake, along with the Lumen and create a new one.

My parents both died and both left me this task.

To protect the light and take the council down.

So I rebelled. One of the best agents of the High Council security services and I quit. That's the problem.

You can't quit.

Then the day came, when they tracked me down to my grandmothers house. Who I was visiting.

The 'other' top agents who were older then me came. They ambushed me and kidded my grandmother. Then they knocked me and I woke up in a cell room the world thinking that Carmen Lutes and her grandmother are dead. And Starlight was in jail.

But after 5 years, now that I'm 17 I decided to finally escape.

I'm finally free.

Until I feel a hand on my mouth.

______________________

So the first chapter..... the girl in the picture in Chole Bennett. She play Skye on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D and she also plays Carmen in this story.... :)