Her glare hardened "I don't have to apologize" 

"Yes you do" I said

"No"

"Yes" 

"No" 

"Yes" 

"N-" I cut her off.

"Yes you do and that's an order. Let's go" I said. 

"You know spending so much time with him isn't going to make him suddenly accept you" she spoke up. 

Reality hit me like a ton of bricks 'Was I really trying to do that' I thought "I don't know what you mean" I said while looking away. 

She sighed "Don't think I haven't noticed you spending these past few weeks after school at his house" she huffed. 

"Get ready cause we're going" I ignored her comment and left her room. 

**************

We walked into Evan's pack house being escorted by a lady named Dillion "Why don't you guys wait in the arcade I'll tell Alpha Evan that you're here" she smiled. 

I nodded "Let's go Sarah" I turned back where Sarah stood with her arms crossed. 

"Oh Jared" Dillion called out to a boy around 14 to was walking by "Can you show Quincy and Sarah to the arcade" she asked politely. 

"Can't I have training right now" he said.

She glared "I'm sure you can be excused for one day. Now go" she ordered before walking off probably to get Evan. 

The boy -Jared- looked at me and then a Sarah "Vampires" he said "That's cool. Follow me" he walked ahead and I heard Sarah huff before walking behind him. I waited awhile before following "My name is Jared as you guys know what's yours" he asked once we reached the game room. 

"I'm Quincy" I smiled. I looked at Sarah but she was looking away from us "Her name is Sarah" Jared smiled and looked at Sarah. 

"Do you want to play a game" he asked her with a hopeful smile. 

"No" she brushed him off. 

His face fell and he looked crestfallen "Why not" he asked. 

She looked at him with a bored expression "I just don't want to isn't that reason enough" she asked. I sat there watching their exchange and I felt like I was intruding on their conversation. 

"No, I want a valid reason not just a simple no" he persisted. "I'm missing warrior training for this and I'm probably going to get in trouble. So the least you can do is play a game with me" he said.

"Listen" she hissed "I didn't ask you to miss your stupid training. If you leave now I'm sure you'll make it" she looked away again. 

"Fine" he huffed "I'm going. Bye Quincy it was nice meeting you" he stormed out of the room and I looked at Sarah. 

"I sent you here to make friends" I said. 

"So" she shrugged. 

"Why didn't you at least try to be his friend" I asked. 

She blushed and looked away "Because I didn't" she said shortly. 

I smirked "You like him don't you" I teased. 

She blushed even more "No, I can't possibly like someone I just met" she muttered. 

"Then your attracted to him" I teased even more. 

"No I-" she was cut off by a new voice. 

"Should I come back later or..." Evan asked.

I turned my head and I almost died by the sight in front of me. Evan stood at the door shirtless and I just couldn't stand it "Didn't your mother ever teach you manner's you can't just greet your guest half naked" Sarah glared. 

"Why does it bother you" he smirked.

"No, it's quite repulsive actually" she crossed her arms. 

He pouted "I worked so hard to get my body like this" he looked down.

"I'm sure Quincy enjoys it" she pointed out. I blushed and cleared my throat she got the hint and sighed "I'm sorry for almost killing you" she apologized. 

"All is forgiven I would try to kill my enemies to I guess" he smiled. 

"Evan do you know where we can find a boy named Jared" I asked with a smirk while Sarah glared at me. 

"Yeah I just passed him on the way here. Why?" he asked. 

"Sarah here has to apologize to him" I explained. 

"No I do not. You want me to apologize to him there's a difference" she scoffed. 

"Oh I could just mind link him and ask him to come" he smirked also. 

"I will castrate both of you if you dare call him-" Evan cut her off.

"Too late" he said smugly. 

**************

"I bet their mates" Evan whispered to me as we watched Jared and Sarah playing a game of Call of Duty. 

"I bet also" I whispered back. 

"So why'd you come here" he asked while stuffing his mouth with junk food "Not that I mind" he added. 

I shrugged "Sarah needed to apologize to you" I told him. Although that wasn't the truth I just wanted to see him. 

He scoffed "Yeah right you just missed me" he smiled. 

"No I didn't. Why would I miss you you're obnoxious and you smell" I joked. 

"Really" he smelled his armpit and frowned "I don't smell anything" 

"That's gross" I made a face at him. He suddenly smirked and lifted his arm while pulling towards him. 

"Smell my armpit and tell me if I smell" he asked. 

I squealed and pushed against his bare chest "N-No that's just gross" I squeaked. 

"If you guys are going to have sex can you do it somewhere else" Sarah suddenly spoke up.

I blushed and furthered myself from Evan "We aren't going to have sex" I told her. 

She scoffed "Yeah right" she muttered. 

I glanced at the clock "Sarah are you ready to go" I asked her. 

She stood up and nodded "Yeah" she said. 

We were walking out of the house when a voice called at us "Can I have your number" Jared asked Sarah. 

She frowned "Why" she asked. 

He laughed breathlessly "So we can text, duh" he said. 

"No" she said walking to the car and going inside. 

He frowned "Don't worry this won't be the last time you see her" I reassured. 

He nodded "Okay" he left inside and I went to my car. 

"That was rude Sarah" I said while turning on my car. 

She looked at me and I was taken aback when I saw pain in her eyes "I can't let him get to close to me. He'll just leave once he finds out I was raped" she said pain was laced in her voice. 

"No he won't" I said. 

"It doesn't matter just drive" she looked away and I sighed. 

Baby steps Quincy she'll get better soon. 

*****************

A/N I've been updating a lot mainly because I haven't updated in a while. Well BYE!!!