"I want food too, Master!" he says and makes puppy eyes at me.

"I have told you many times that don't call me Master," I say to Kaito who nods half heartly barely listening. I read his mind and see only one thing... food... I mentally facepalm.

"I'll go make something..." I calmly state and walk towards the kitchen with Hideki following saying that he will help.

~TIME SKIP BROUGHT BY KAITOS PUPPY EYES!!~

"I want to sleeeep..." Natsuko mumbles from the couch. I walk to her and see her lying there, face in the cushions looking like she is sleeping. I clear my throat and she jumps up.

"The sooner you go on the look out the quicker you can get back and go to sleep..." I speak to her calmly and she nods. It's getting dark and today is Natsuko's and Ryou's turn to go out. Why Ryou? Because I was training with Hideki after eating and he overworked so now he is sleeping.

"Let's go, kitty cat! It's getting dark and you know what that means..." Ryou calls from the door opening the passage to outside. I pet Natsuko's head and she purrs then skips to Ryou. They leave together. I see Akira and Takashi watching TV with Kaito between them asking about the movie they are watching.

"I'll be in my room..." I tell them and saw them nod or say a quiet okay. Before I go to my room I go and check how Hideki is doing. I open his door and see him peacefully sleeping. I then close the door and head to my room.

I start again with the tracking . The same mission I have been trying do finish for few days already. Trying to track down the Colourless King. I start sensory scrying again and go into a young man's head.

I see club with bright colours and little fast food places. It's quieter than few hours ago. I see few people rush by mumbling about how they are late to somewhere. The young man walks towards a huge building that looks like a mansion. He brings his hand up where he holds his PDA and looks at the time. It shows 23:14 but that isn't the only thing that catches my eye. He wears blue coat. I quickly read his mind and see that he is another Blue King's clansman. I jump from his head to another and find myself in a man's mind. I read his mind, just in case he is another blue, but he isn't.

He is walking down the street and passes by a bar HOMRA. My luck really... first Scepter 4 and now HOMRA.

I see the bar's door open and a man with camera walks out. That's Tatara... I quickly transfer into a birds mind (A/N: Yes, she can do that!) taking it over and flying towards Tatara Totsuka. I follow him like that and see him humming a tune happily.

"What a lovely evening! The stars shine so bright!" he chatters happily and looks towards the sky. He suddenly starts walking towards a big building.

"I can film the stars up there!" Tatara excitedly says. What an odd fellow.... talking to himself...

I fly up on the roof and see a young man with white hair humming giddy song. Something isn't right... I use my aura reading and see that it is colourless. It is basically oozing from him. He is the Colourless King! Gotcha!! Wait... he wanted to do something to the Blue and Red Kings... Tatara is one of the closest people to Mikoto Suoh... Tatara is coming here... So that's your plan you sneaky bastard... Making the lion lose his temper by harming his closest companion...

"GO BACK!" I yell into Tatara's mind.

"What?Who is this?" he asks in his head.

"Don't open that door..." I reply to him but he doesn't listen thinking that I am his imagination.

I need to do something!