You can't spank me.

this is dediated to @JohannaHogan19023 x

Calum being the oldest, you would think most responsible? Wrong. He thinks he could just smoke and not get caught? Michael Cliffards doesn't think so.

Calum was outside on the deck sitting in a chair as he took out a cigarette.

cigarette.

Calum is in charge and won't let anybody spank him.

Just as he takes a puff, he hears his name.

"Calum. Calum! Where are you?" It was Michael.

What if Michael spanks him?

No, he couldn't.

Could he?

He wouldn't.

Calum shakes Michael's voice out of his head and continues to take another cigarette.

"CALUM, I was calling your-WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?" Michael screamed furiously as he saw Calum smoking.

"Smoking, what does it look like I'm doing?" Calum asked with an annoyed face.

"You aren't allowed to smoke Calum even if you're older. You get the same damn rules as Ashton and Luke and so do I." Michael screamed.

"NO! I can do whatever the fuck I want." Calum spatted out as he took in another cigarette right in front of Michael.

"Excuse me Calum? I actually can and I will spank you if you don't drop the cigarette." Michael raised his voice glaring at Calum.

Calum  sneered and laughed.

He continued to smoke.

Michael's eyes flashed in anger.

"CALUM THOMAS HOOD! YOU DROP THAT CIGARETTE THIS INSTANT!" Michael screamed making Calum flinch and immediately drop it.

Calum backed away and Michael got closer to him, to his face.

"Throw the pack of cigarettes away and then get in my room." Michael barked.

Calum obeyed, running around and finally approaching Michael's room.

xx

Michael was sitting on the bed with a wooden spoon in his hand.

He was going to make sure Calum would never ever smoke again.

"Come here Calum." Michael ordered.

"Mikey, you don't have to do this." Calum pleaded but Michael shook his head as he turned Calum around pulling down his trousers and boxers.

Calum flushed red as he covered his crotch. Michael chuckled but bent Calum straight over his lap.

"Seriously, you don't have to do this!" Calum started kicking his legs to try to get off. Michael smacked his thigh with the wooden spoon which got him to stop.

"If it were Ashton or Luke, what would've you have done? Hm?" Michael asked with one of his eyebrows raised.

"Iwould'vespankedthem." Calum mumbled.

"Exactly. You smoked, you're going to receive a spanking." Michael assured him as he looked at Calum's pale bottom.

"Fuck you." Calum mumbled under his breath earning 5 smacks from the spoon.

"Will you just cooperate Calum?" Michael asked with a hand on his head.

Calum decided to not cooperate and continue to fuss.