Chapter 7 ~Marina and the...What?

Start from the beginning

I bit my lip and furrowed my eyebrows "How to be a Heartbreaker" I chose "I want to learn ow to break people's hearts" I smirked. 

He rolled his eyes "Really because you're pretty good at it already" he laughed. 

I knew exactly what he was talking about and it hurt I looked away but I felt his hand on my cheek. He suddenly pulled away and gasped "What" I asked. 

He blushed a bright red "Nothing" he tapped at his phone and a pretty up beat song started to play "Let's just listen to her music, yeah" he said. 

I nodded and laid down listening to the music. I could get used to this. 

"So, what do you think" he asked after he played like 8 songs. 

I nodded "It's good but Lana del Rey is better" I said. 

He gasped "Take that back" he hit my shoulder. 

"I can't because it's true Lana is better and hotter" I laughed. 

He pouted and hit my shoulder again "Take it back or I'll choke you with my dick" he hissed jokingly. 

I was tempted to continue but I stopped myself "Fine, I'm sorry I offend you" I sighed. 

He smiled "That's better. Plus I'm way cuter then the both of them" he smirked. 

<He's not lying> Treyton said contently he was enjoying this time with Quincy.

I bit my lip <I know> I answered. 

Quincy yawned "Is it okay if I take a nap before I go" he asked. 

I nodded and went to move but I stopped when he laid down on my chest and fell asleep almost instantly. 

*Flash Back Over* 

I woke up alone and cold I glanced at the clock and saw it was 8:30 in the morning 'He's probably at school' I thought. I went to move but I still felt very weak that I had to grab onto  the bed for support. I found a note on my night stand <How cute he left a note> Treyton cooed. 

Dear Evan,

I went to school so don't freak out since I'm not there. I told one of the ladies who's watching you to make you breakfast when you wake up. I also told them to make sure you stay hydrated. I'm coming over again later so you better be showered and clean by then. 

Sincerely, Quincy <3 

I smiled at the heart he put after his name there was a knock on the door that snapped me out of my thoughts. "Come in" I called while taking a seat on my bed. 

"Evan it's good to see you awake" one of the pack elders said. I smiled but yawned causing her to roll her eyes "Stop being lazy. I made you some breakfast once you're done eating you have to shower Mr. Quincy said so" she ordered. 

I grabbed the plate of pancakes, bacon, sausage, and eggs and thanked her "Since when is Quincy the boss of me" I scoffed. 

She smiled "He is your mate so he does have a little say in what you do" she said. 

I looked down "He's not my mate" I whispered. 

She seemed surprise "Well by the blissful look you two had while sleeping I guess I just assumed" she sighed "I'm sorry" she said.  

I looked up "No it's okay" I said. "Thanks for the food I'll make sure to bring the plate down when I'm done" I said. 

She nodded and walked out my phone buzzed and I picked it up before rolling my eyes. "Fuck you, Maggie" I growled is she trying to make me jealous.

I glanced at the photo of Quincy wrapped up in Justin's arms and growled again. I shouldn't be jealous since Quincy rejected me and we are just friends, but I can't help it. I turned my phone off and quickly finished eating before going to shower. I started humming one of the songs that Quincy introduced me too yesterday I believe it was called Are You Satisfied. 

I don't know how long I was in the shower but when I came out it was 9:30 already I got dressed and decided to take a stroll through the forest. I was still too weak to shift and too weak to move quickly but just lounging in bed won't help me recover. "Dillion" I called out to one of the Omega females who was watching me today. 

She rushed into my room "Yes, Alpha Evan" she asked with a smile. 

"I'm going for a walk. Care to join me?" I asked. 

She smiled "Sure" she helped me downstairs and to the forest where we started to walk down a trail. "So any luck finding your mate" she asked giddily. 

I could see why she's probably excited to meet the next Alpha/Luna "My mate rejected me" I told her. 

"Oh" she answered. 

"Don't worry I'm going to get him back" I stated "It was my fault I made him feel as if I didn't want him. And I didn't at least not up first but now he's all I think about" I rubbed the back of my head. 

She looked deep in thought for a moment "Your mate wouldn't be the boy who was here yesterday. Would he?" she asked with a slight smirk. I blushed curse women and their incredibly smart minds  "Ah, so he is" she laughed. 

I sighed "It doesn't matter now it seems as if I have some competition" I began to explain to her about Justin who was lusting after my mate. 

She shrugged "Well there's only on way to win his heart" she started "You have to prove that you are better. And I don't mean getting all competitive and shit I mean prove you are a better person and don't try to hard" she smiled. 

I nodded and looked around the forest "It's a nice day today" I took in a deep breath and sighed. 

She nodded in agreement "We should head back it's almost noon and I need to start lunch" she said. 

"You can go I think I'm going to stay for awhile" she nodded and walked away while I roamed the forest for a while longer. 

*********************

A/N That's chapter 7. So who else likes Marina and the Diamonds and if you've never heard of her or her music you should go check her out. Well BYEE!!!