Prolouge

One thousand years ago, a Troll and his mushroom, a witch and her dried peach, and a fairy along with her pouch, all met at one place.

         The tree.

         It was an old Willow, it had seen the world's progression through the ages. When it grew sad, its hollow grew longer and longer, and deeper. Until it formed a tunnel sliding down Into the core of the earth.

          The pit of the tunnel, or the end of the tunnel, formed it's own hollow. A large, and dangerously warm, circular room. That was where the meeting was held.

            They brought all of their items to the pot made of vines (haha) and hearth. They threw it all inside of the water to create and bubbling, mystic color inside.

          The witch cackled, The fairy spun in circles, and the troll give a menacing frown

          The witch cackled, The fairy spun in circles, and the troll give a menacing frown. The child that held their new civilization had just been birthed. The witch and the fairy used their magic to lift out..

             A seed?
             "Let us bury it!" Said the witch

              "What?"  Said an impatient troll.

               "It is a seed it will grow like a tree and a baby will pop out to fulfill their destiny," the fairy explained like it was nothing.
              And so it was set. Over the course of one thousand years, little Grace would form into something... new.