Prompt 2

- Have your character describe the person the look up to, using mainly similes and metaphors.

"So can you tell us what they are like?" Ethan said this not knowing what he was getting himself into.

"Of course, just let me get my notecards." She clears her throat as though she was preparing herself for a speech.

"She is as bright as the sun. Her eyes are like oceans, and she is as busy as a bee. She always stands tall like a soldier on a battle field. Her smile can light up a room in seconds. She is quick like a cricket, and she is as sharp as a pencil. She is a giving tree to all of those in need. She is as cute as a kitten, and she is as elegent as a ballerina. She can be as lucky as a four-leaf clover, and as sweet as iced tea. She is as extraordinary as a snowflake and she is as imaginative as an artist. She has skin like milk and hair of silk. She is my sunshine with her heart of gold. She is as cute as a button, and she is as wise as an owl. She will always be as sweet as pie. She is as bright as the stars in the night sky. Her eyes are diamonds, always shining with a certain twinkle that i have long forgotten. Her name is Rachel, and i look up to her the most in life."

"She seems really cool."

"Hell yeah."

(I was running out of metaphors and similes.)