Kicking down doors, is jays specialty

Part 10 is up! Enjoy!

Panic begin to set in as Zoey struggled to open her eyes, the pain in the back of her head making everything blurry. She tried to move her hand up to rub at the sensitive spot behind her head but they were restrained, she tried to call for help but, a gag in her mouth made it come out muffled. She couldn't remember what happened, how she ended up here, the last thing she could remember was running back to her car to get her phone. She moved again trying to wriggle her hands free but they were being bound tight. The only thing she knew was she was laying on something soft, a bed maybe?

"Oh good you're awake I was afraid I might have hit you too hard"

she froze immediately, that voice she heard was the one that haunted her in her dreams over the years and she tried even harder to free her hands from the confines. She watched him carefully through blurry eyes as he picked up something off the table next to her, it was silver and shiny and she could only hope it wasn't a knife but her fears were confirmed when she felt the cool medal touch her face softly and she jerked her head away.

"You ruined my life, it's only fair I ruin yours too right" he chuckled as he began to climb over her.

She squirmed underneath him trying to get him off of her, her wrists beginning to sting as the plastic of the zip ties began to cut into her flesh, due to the constant struggling and pulling.

"No, get off me" she tried to say but was muffled by the gag as she continued to try and twist her body away from him.

"Now now, stay still it will hurt less" his voice was at her ear, and she squirmed again, tears forming in her eyes. She knew she had to fight again but the pain in her head was making it hard to do anything.

She pulled all of her strength together and brought her knees up hard, hitting him in the stomach, he doubled over momentarily as Zoey used the moment to try and roll away but he was quick and grabbed her harshly pulling her back to him as he sent a hard slap to her face

"Bitch" he shouted down at her, returning to his original position on top of her. Grabbing the knife and placing it at the collar of her shirt. She screamed out as he pressed the blade into her skin, tearing open her shirt and her flesh.

The tears fell from her face as he stared down at her exposed top half with a sick smile on his face, and for the first time in her life, the hope was slowly draining from her.

______________________________

Jay paced back and fourth as mouse continued his search of pinging Zoey's phone for a location. He could only hope and pray that her phone hasn't been destroyed. He needed to get to her, he promised her he would protect her and right now he felt so useless as he was failing his promise to her.

"I'VE GOT A LOCATION!" mouse suddenly shouted, which felt like hours since mouse began his search but had only been minutes.

And Jay and the team began running to suit up and get in their respective vehicles. Jay hopped in the front see of Al's undercover car as the older man put it in drive, peeling onto the road sirens blasting, the others following suit behind them

"MOUSE ADDRESS!" Jay shouted into the phone.

"1525 Wabash" was his reply

Jay told Al and they were suddenly going faster in that direction.

"Left on wabash, left on wabash!" He was pounding on the dashboard getting Als attention.

Al whipped the car left onto the street, slamming it in park and jumping into action as the team all followed to behind and Jay was the first one to go running towards the house.

"CHICAGO PD" he shouted out, he waited a second before kicking the door down, and entering in the house guns drawn , Al behind him for cover as the rest of the team split up.

He reached a door at the end of the hall and tried the knob but it was locked and he kicked the door down for a second time that day.

"CHICAGO PD, DROP THE KNIFE!" He yelled angrily as he saw Carter on top of Zoey.

Carter instantly recoiled grabbing Zoey by the hair and holding the knife at her throat.

"Get out or I swear to god I will slit her throat!" He threatened as he pressed the tip of the knife into her throat and Zoey cried out

"DROP THE KNIFE OR THEY WILL BE CLEANING YOU OFF THE WALL FOR A WEEK!" Jay yelled again stepping closer, gun pointed at him, the team behind him offering back up.

All it took was Jay to hear another of Zoey's cries and he pulled the trigger.

The gunshot echoed through the room as Carter fell limp on top of Zoey and she cried and squirmed trying to get out from underneath the dead wait.

As soon as Carter fell, Jay tucked his gun quickly back in the holster and ran to the bed, he checked Carters pulse, pulling the limp body off of Zoey before attending to her. He cut the zip ties off of her wrist watching the crimson stained plastic fall before he cut the rope off her ankles and took the gag out of her mouth. He watched her eyes roll back into her head as she fell unconscious

"Call for an ambo!" Jay yelled back at the team scooping the fragile girl up into his arms.

"Ambulance is stuck by a train their 20 minutes out" came Adams reply as he put the radio back on his belt buckle.

"Were gonna drive her ourselves, lets go!" Came Hanks gruff voice and Jay was following his Sargent down to his waiting car. Erin opened the door for Jay, allowing him to climb in the back seat, while holding Zoey on his lap.

"Erin, call Will tell him we're on our way" he had instructed her before hank was already driving away quickly towards Med.

______________________________

Will was waiting through the double doors with a stretcher and a team of nurses, Jay gently placed Zoey down on the stretcher as the doctors and nurses gathered around her

"Alright let's get her into trauma 2" will shouted and the nurses began rushing her into a room, Jay rushing to follow behind.

Jay watched as the doctors began cutting away at the rest of clothing, and attaching wires and needles into her arms, and for a second he was glad she was unconscious for this

"Alright, I want a head CT and X rays and scans of every inch of her body, she can't tell us what hurts we are not taking any chances, Halstead can you get your brother out of here?" Dr. Rhodes asked as he shined a flashlight into Zoey's eyes.

Will grabbed Jay pushing him out of the way as they rushed Zoey out for her scans.

"Jay, let them do their thing. I promise she is in excellent hands and I will be back to update you first thing after the scans come back, but for now you have to wait out here with the rest of your team!" Will told him guiding him into a chair in the waiting room and pushing him down into it. Jay couldn't do anything but sit defeated.

So that's part 10 hope you enjoy it. Part 11 will be updated shortly but for now enjoy this story of my day.

Today I got the 4 wheeler stuck in the manure pile while I was cleaning stalls at the barn, I spent 20 minutes in the 94 degree heat digging out the wheels and trying to get the damn thing unstuck before I realized the stupid thing wasn't in 4 wheel drive. Literally all I had to do was put it in 4 wheel drive but no I spent 20 minutes standing in manure and almost falling poison ivy because my stupid ass didn't even bother to double check if the machine was in 4WD.

Y'all are gonna get a daily interesting story about my day every post because, because there is never a dull moment in my life as you have probably noticed 😂😂

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this part! Please leave comments :)