NINE

Jorge. 

I open the door and see Martina's back, half naked. My eyes get big and my mouth is open. Her body is so beautiful. So neutral. Beautiful brown. Her brown slide perfect with her moves. God Jorge look what you have.

Damn...

She is beautiful.

Slowly I walk to her and take my shirt out. My hand slides carefully around her perfect body. She scares my hands. I gave her kisses on her neck and shoulder. A moan escapes her mouth. Oh, that turns me on. 'Martina I don't know who the others are, but I love you. I'm sorry. My jealousy was a little big.' She smiles. 'A little? Don't worry Fran is mine big brother.' She laughs.

Oh god.

Her big brother.

How could I forget?

Oops?

'You are beautiful' I say to her. She blushes and I turn her around. With a second her lips are on mine. My hands explore her back and ass. A moan escapes her mouth as I squeeze her ass. I walk with her to the wall. She can't escape now. She jumps and I lay my hands on her ass.

She has a god damn ass.

Everything about her is like an angel.

But she is my angel.

Only mine.

And now I realize, I want her.

'Let me take you, Martina. I want you.' She nods and moans when I kiss her sweet spot again. After a while, all of our clothes lay here and the in the room. Careful I slide into her, to play with her.

Martina.

I open my eyes, but I close them fast when the sun is on my face. I open my eyes again and see the room. What a mess. Yesterday night was crazy. Jorge lays still next to me, sleeping. I crap an underwear and the shirt from Jorge. He is too big because of the end to my knees. I walk downstairs, to the kitchen.

I feel two strong arms around me while I make breakfast. Seconds later I feel kisses on my neck and shoulder. 'What are you doing?' He asks while he kisses my neck and shoulder. 'Making breakfast for us.' I say and finish the breakfast. 'Yummy!' Jorge screams and begins to eat. Idiot.

'You were yesterday jealous' I laugh at Jorge after breakfast. He mumbles something that I can't hear. 'It is a kinda cute' Oh I better didn't say that. I run away and Jorge runs after me. I hid somewhere and Jorge is still looking for me. I hear him shout my name. Ha! He cannot find me, but I'm still in my place because I sit really good here.  

I feel I'm lifted up, carefully I open my eyes and see Jorge's jawline. After that everything turns black again. 

And I fall in dreamland.

What is today in a happy mood.

I dream about Jorge and me in the future.

With four kids,

and a dog.

A beautiful house.

With all of our family's and friends.

[Woop! Woop! I don't know, but I am in a happy mood! Maybe because I have summer vacation! I will tell you guys now that I will be two weeks away. Not now but next week (Saturday) Of course I will update in this week! But I thought I will tell you guys now! Hope you like this chapter! And see you!  Loves me!]