The Boy of hope:part 2 a horrible past

"Wake up!"Azariah!".  "Nooo! I screamed as I woke up. "Are you ok?" Saint walker says. "Yeah just a nightmare" I say as I get out of bed. When we head to the council we hear a huge explosion.  "Boooom!".  "What the hell is going on!?" I scream. "They're here" ganthet says. "Who's here?" I ask. "Attrocitus". "Im sorry but who the hell is attrocitus?!" Boom! The roof breaks and an alien weilding the red lantern ring spits blood from his mouth and just before I Know it I'm charging at attrocitus but I feel myself getting hit with a solid punch that sent me through 3 buildings. Then attrocitus went for ganthet who then shielded himself until saint walker kicked him into the council room. "YOU STUPID BLUE LANTERNS HOPE WONT SAVE YOU!" Attrocitus roars. In the rubble I have a flashback to when I was with my family "Azariah you are going to be special in the future" my mom says. "Yeah bro!" Josh says. "I'mma be proud of you azzy!" My sister says. I love you azzy. My girlfriend says. "I love you all" I say as the flashback fades. I wake up and find attrocitus with a manifested sword at ganthets throat. "DIE!!" Attrocitus roars. "HEY YOU RED BLOODTHIRSTY SON OF A BITCH!"  I scream as I cut him with my sword. "Arrrgh!" Attrocitus screams as he punches me 10 yards away. You bastard! I say as I manifest a bazooka. "PUNY HUMAN DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT CAN KILL ATTROCITUS!?". "DEPENDS FATASS BECAUSE YOUR ALREADY DEAD!!!"I scream as I blast all my power and energy into one single laser beam destroying half of attrocitus's body forcing him to retreat. When I see him retreat I fall to the ground having used up all my energy and saint walker quickly rushes to my aid and immediately recharges my battery. When I wake up I say "what the hell happened?" " You won" saint walker says. "Awesome! I really kicked his ass?" I say excitedly. "Yeah you really did" saint walker says. "Cool" I say. In training the next day I get an anonymous call. "Blue lantern kid right? well I know everything about you and your weakness your past come to sectere 15 and come alone or else it will be exposed to everyone in your corps". "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!!?" I screamed. "That's not important right now". Then he hung up. "Damn it!" I scream. "What happened Azariah?" Saint walker says as he rushes up to me. "This person called me and said he knows my past and everything please stay here while I settle this!" "Azariah wait!, I'll come with you if anything goes wrong!" "Fine but stay hidden he wants me to come alone." I say. When I get to sectere 15 I see a orange suited alien. "Larfaleez!!?"

To be continued... Part 3 coming soon

Thanks for reading this series!!

Follow me for more texts!