1

"ANDREW! COME ON WERE LEAVING!" I heard my dad yell. Today's the big day. Im moving to Kansas from Maryland, the state ive always lived in.

Im actually happy were leaving. I dont really have any friends so i didnt have to worry about missing anyone. My dad is the only person i have as family.

When i was 2 my mom left us. She was cheating on my dad so she left to be with the other guy. Ive never really got to know her. We were riding on a plane, it would my first time riding on one.

~SKIP PLANE RIDE CAUSE IM STILL LAZY AF~

We just arrived to the new house. Im really excited. I put on a random bathing suit and went towards the pool.

Before i jumped in i heard someone scream "HEY!" I turned towards the gate to the neighbors and saw a guy standing behind it. I slowing walked over.

"Hey, im Tanner. Im your neighbor." he said. I took a minute to admire his features. Theres abosetly no flaws. "Uh.. Hey, Im Andrew." i replied.

"Do you wanna come over and swim with me. Im quite bored." he said scratching the bavk of his neck. I giggled and replied "Sure just give me like 2 minutes."

He nodded and walked off. I went inside and told my dad that i was going over to the neighbors.

I walked over and knocked on their door. Tanner instantly opened the door and invited me in. We were half way there when Tanner screamed "ILL RACE YA!" i giggled and ran after him. He jumped in and i jumped in after in.

I didnt realize how close i jumped to him until we resurfaced. "Uhh Im so sorry." i said backing away a little. He pulled me back and said "Its ok. So whered you move from?" he asked.

"Maryland actually." i replied. We just messed around and talked for a little until his mom came out. "Hey i was wondering if you would like to join us for dinner? Im Kim by the way." Kim asked.

I nodded my head and said "Sure. Just let me get dressed real quick im actually getting kinda cold." I jumped out with tanner behind me.

I went to grab a towel when he wrapped one around me. "Thank you." i said. "Do you wanna spend the night? We can just hang out in my room after we eat." i nodded and invited him over with me.

We walked up to my room and i grabbed a pair of jeans and a random shirt. "Do you mind waiting in the hallway please?" i asked. He nodded and walked out.

I changed quickly and told him to come back in. I brushed through my hair quickly then packed a bag. I put in my tooth brush and tooth paste, my brush, and an extra pair of clothes.

"Hey dad im spending the night at the neighbors. Is that ok with you?" i asked my dad. "Of course. Be careful." he responded. "Thank you. I love you." i smiled and gave him a hug. We walked back over to Tanners.