Prologue

We're in his house having a party when I suddenly feel to go to bathroom. I feel dizzy. I'm drunk I must say.

And then I saw her. Finishing her cigarette while leaning his back at the wall. I'm just looking at her at the mirror.

She looks at me. I look at her. We look at each other for a bit too long. Its getting hot. I can feel the heat between my hips. Those lips... those rosy cheeks. I want to kiss her lips again. Shit. What the hell I was thinking?

I'm going to end this shit. I'm leaving.
As I walk towards the door she suddenly grab my hand. And now we're facing each other.

"What is with you?" My voice are cracking. Shit. Those things that she always do, the way she look at me, the way she bite her lips. Ugh. I like it.

"WHAT IS WITH YOU?" she ask in a tone that she's curious into something. And her eyes meet mine. And little did I know she start to pull me towards her and...

SHE KISS ME. I KISS HER BACK. I LIKE IT... NO. I LOVE IT.

I love the way she pull my back towards her while kissing me, I love the way she kiss my lips that makes me wanting it more, I love the way she pressed her lips to my neck, I love the way how she moan on my ears that makes me feel kiss her harder.

I'm starting to like her... no. I think I'm falling in love with her. It is just so new, so different. It really feels right even its all wrong.

What am I gonna do?  This is wrong, isn't it? My family, my friends, my teachers, all people around us... what are they going to say? I'm scared. My head is so confused. What am I? I don't know who I'm really is now.  But there's one thing I'm sure about and that is I'm in love with her.