roomate!/ chap 2

I woke up hearing the guys screaming from their rooms. I itched my eyes and stood up, I was wearing a long t-shirt and my hair was messy. I walked into the bathroom and saw Grayson getting out of the shower.
"Oh i'm sorry!" I said covering my eyes.
"It's fine i'm just getting out, come in," he said rapping a towel around his waist.
I started to wash my face trying not to peek at Grayson shirtless, but my eyes just kept slipping. Water droplets slowly moved down his abs. I splashed my face with water to keep me from looking. Surprisingly he came up from behind me and whispered good morning in my ear with his raspy voice.
"Grayson.." I said laughing looking in the mirror.
"I know you think i'm freaking hot too," he said trying to hold back from laughing as the left.
I dressed myself and put on my make up. I wore my LA crop top with black ripped jeans and my white vans. I opened the bathroom door and saw all my luggage laying in the living room.
"Guys.." I said to Ethan and Grayson.
I rested both my hands on the kitchen counter and said,
"Im gonna live hear."
"Yay! We have a roommate!" They both yelled hugging me.
"Guys.. i can't.. breath," I struggled to say.
"Sorry, sorry," they both said.
Some guy I never saw before walked in.
"Jack!!" The boys screamed.
"Who's the chick?"
"The chick is Kiana," I said.
"Oh sorry are you like.."
"Our roommate!" The boys shouted.
"Cool." Jack said grabbing a soda and whispered,
"Shes hot."
"That's what I said," Grayson yelled.
I rolled my eyes. They all laughed.