A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Thirty-five

Start from the beginning

“That’s fast,” he mused.

I nodded in agreement. But deep inside me, I had a fear. Zayn’s past relationships never lasted long. I wondered...

♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪  ♫   ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪

He was nestling on my neck, kissing the curve of my neckline.

I felt his hand moving upwards underneath the hem of my shirt and I could feel his skin touching my bare skin.

However, unlike previous times, he did not stop on my belly. His hand trailed upwards and lingered about on my breast. I squirmed. It was thrilling yet I was scared. One of his fingers leaned into the cup to explore what laid beneath. I took in a sharp breath as he touched one of my most protected body parts.

His mouth was trailing kisses lower and between the top buttons of my shirt. His other hand was on my hip but we were separated by our jeans. Despite the thick denim material, I could feel his hardness of his body pressed against mine.

I gasped as his finger now moved to explore the other breast while his tongue had lingered to my chest area.

Then suddenly, I heard a loud vrooming engine sound.

My eyes shot wide opened.

I was seated in my seat on the plane.

Sigh, it was just a dream. But it sure was real.

I turned to look at Zayn who was sitting next to me, sleeping. He was sleeping peacefully with a hand holding on to mine. He was so beautiful. I could not resist inching forward to kiss his eyes. He let out a soft sigh before caressing my hand, without opening his eyes.

I smiled and went back to sleep.

♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪  ♫   ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪

"Did they actually stalk us?" Niall wondered out loud as we followed the same group of VVVIPs out of the plane. "Korea. Now Taiwan."

"It's a wonder they won't be thinking the same," I laughed.

"But the girl is seriously quite a looker," Harry licked his lips.

Zayn looked at him amused, "I thought you have your eyes on that girl? What's her name again? Lindsey?" He looked at me for answer.

"Lindsey," I confirmed.

Apparently, Harry had been keeping contact with Lindsey, one of the girls which was in the video at Perth.

"No harm knowing more pretty girls," Harry mused.

"I dare you to get her number," Niall smirked.

"You think I don't dare?" Harry jested.

"If you can get through that security," Niall rolled his eyes.

The royal group ahead of us was seriously surrounded by so much guards that it would be impossible to penetrate through.

Harry straightened his shirt and picked up his footsteps.

The rest of us eyed him laughingly.

We saw the guards stopping him and pushed him back. He tried to get the attention of the girl. But she ignored him. He came back dejected.

We laughed at him.

"I must get a way to talk to her," he vowed.

♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪  ♫   ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪