Chapter Fourteen.

Brayden's P.O.V

"Hello Mrs. MacKinnon, This is Addison Witter, the new student."

"Ahh yes. Ms. Witter, your guardian called and informed us you'd be here. Mrs. Donnelly also got you the same schedule as Brayden, so Brayden could you please show Addison around?" Mrs. MacKinnon asked me.

"It'd be my pleasure."

"Ok so we have Math, history, english, chemistry, lunch, home economics, then free period." I said to her reading off her schedule.

"Brayden we have to talk later." Addison said looking straight into my eyes.

"Well you sound serious so if it's bad I'm doing this just in case I won't be able to do it again."

I pulled her across the hall into the closet pushed her against the wall and claimed her mouth with my own. She tangled her fingers in my hair slightly tugging making me groan and kiss her harder. I felt her smile then lick my bottom lip for entrance which I gladly accepted. She explored my mouth then I took over dominance making her moan. I parted so we could catch our breaths and kissed down her neck make her breath catch in her throat.

She grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled my face up so we were face to face.

"This feels to right to be a one day thing." She says kissing my neck.

"I wanna try this." I say to her.

"So do I, but what about your mom and dad? I mean come on Bray we live across the hall from each other."

"My dad already knows and he basically gave permission. then threatened me.."

"You gotta ask me first." she says smirking.

"Addison Rose, will you go on a date with me."

"Hmm, I don't know. did you see some of the guys in this school?" She says trying to keep a serious.face but failing miserably.

"Oh really?" I ask putting my hands on her waist and pulling her to my chest.

"Mhmm." she says looking at my lips.

"Ok Then." I say moving back.

"You should know my answer." she says kissing me with so much love and emotion.

The warning bell went of and she stepped away from me, she got on her tippy toes and move towards my ear and whispered. 'I love you always' and walked out of the closet.

Throughout the day Addy kept getting thrown glares from the girls and hungry looks from all the guys making me keep her close. She is beautiful and could have anyone she wanted and it made me worried. I don't want to lose her. I just got her.

"Hey Bray?" she asks suddenly coming to a stop.

"Yes?" I ask looking down at her.

"These guys are nothing to me, your the only one I want." she says then kisses me. Right in the middle of the hallway with EVERYONE staring at us.

"God you're amazing." I say pulling away.

"BRAYDEN?!" A high pitch voice yells through the hallway.

"What do you want Brianna?" I ask not even turning around.

"Who's the slut?" she spat.

"Brianna, I'm offended you don't remember me." Addy says putting a hand over her heart mocking hurt.

"Excuse me, I don't think I know you whore."

"Oh but you do Bri! Does Addison Witter ring a bell?" Recognition flashes through her eyes then a sneer look comes across her face.