“ Fritchie!” That guy with a charismatic charm approached that girly faced guy but the latter grabbed him by the collar and gave him a slight punch on the face.

“Ouch, your so cruel Fritchie!Don’t you know my charm is my treasure”the charismatic guy said as he straightened himself.

“Hey, its you again cutie,” he added as he leaned closer to me.

I awkwardly smiled at him. I do remember him, he’s very straight forward. I’m not very good in handling these type of person.

 “I think this is fate” he smiled as he held my hands and kissed it.

“Geez! Stop playing around Arch” that girly face ,named Fritchie said as he shove the charismatic guy away from me.

I never imagined that I will encounter them again. And I never expected that they were members of the Student Council.

I really felt nervous for I am now facing the “R’s” and I think they’re not that cruel just as the rumors say,but I’m still nervous .

“So what’s you’re business here?” that super handsome,celebrity type guy said with a serious expression on his face.

“Oh, don’t be like that Kye, you’re scary…His name’s Jeylo..He said,Professor Howkins,their coach requested him to ask some funds . He’s a soccer player, and their team will be our representative for the upcoming soccer competition.” Fritchie explained to them.

That super handsome,celebrity type guy looked at me from head to foot.I really felt nervous while looking at him.

“ So his name is Kye, huh? “ I said to myself as I also observed him.

“How come you’re the only one approaching us, where’s your team?”he said.

“Well, isn’t it a bother that all of us will be coming here?, I mean , since asking funds for our team is our only purpose, we did’nt want to bother your busy schedule, that’s why they only sent me and besides my team mates were all higher than me, all of them were so busy so I decided to approach you by myself” I replied.

That Kye gave me his serious expression again.

“What’s your name again?”

“I’m Jeylo Linsky”

“Okay Mr. Linsky, the Student Council will think about this .And also, I want you to come next time, and bring some letter from your coach, I just can’t believe your own words,okay?”

I just nodded after hearing what he said and then I said goodbye as I headed to our classroom.

Our subject is Microbiology. While listening to our teacher, Kye’s serious face suddenly appeared into my mind.

“I just can’t believe your own words,okay?”

I heaved a sigh . He’s so handsome, but he’s scary. I think he’s coldhearted, I wonder how the other members of the Student Council approach him.

“Hey Jey,  Can’t you even wait for a second? Our class will surely end soon, you can meet that Luke after this okay?So stop sighing, you can still see you’re Luke up here” Ritchie leaned closer to me as he whispered those words.

I look at him confused. He smiled at me as he pointed at the window.And then I saw Luke, they were having their P.E.

The truth is I haven’t seen him for a while now for I was so busy with my soccer practice. Seeing him from up here, makes me wanna run into him and hug him immediately telling him that I really missed him.