"I wanted to save her just as much as you did." He replied, pushing himself to sit up as he gave Jack a small but meaningful smile. Glancing up, Henry looked at the astronomer to give her a thumbs up. She gave a nod and looked back at the crew to tell them to bring up the little vessel.

As the boat began to lift back up to the ship, Henry turned to pushed himself on his knees so he could look down at Aria. They road up in silence, looking down at the girl who laid like a sleeping beauty.

Once the ship was up close enough to the crew members, Henry quickly stood up as they reach down to pull him out of the boat. He jumped out and on to the deck, pushing the Pirates away. Leaning down, he opened his arms for Jack to gently hand over the red head to Henry. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her up, then hook an arm under her legs. Standing up holding her bridal style, he walked over away from the crowd of people and sat down on the deck of the ship. He stuck his legs out in front of him and sat her on the ground before moving his arm under her legs back up to wrap around her waist to cradle her in his arms.

Carina ran over to the two, squatting down in front of Henry as she looked at Aria with red, puffy eyes. Henry and Carina exchange glances before looking down at her.

Henry began to panic. "Why isn't she waking up?" He asked quickly, looking up at Carina.

She paused, swallowing painfully before replying. "I don't know."

"A-Aria?" He looked down at her, moving a hand up to cradling her cold, wet cheek. "Aria, wake up. Please, please, I need you to wake up for me." A lump began to form in his throat as his eyes began to water as he shook her face gently, not getting a reaction.

Jack and Barbossa hurried over, squatting down beside Carina, looking at Henry. Jack fell to his knees as he looked down at his first mate, feeling tears prickle his eyes.

"Aria. Aria, please, wake up." Henry sniffed as a few tears ran down his cheeks. He moved his ear down to her face. "She's not breathing!" He looked up to shout, beginning to cry. Looking down, his vision began to blur with tears. "Aria, come on!" He let a few sobs slip out before weakly letting out another sentence. "Don't do this to me." The boy begged. His hand reached out to run it soothingly across it. He cupped her head to lift it to meet his quivering lips, pressing a kiss to her forehead. Pulling back, he rested the tip and bride of his his nose against it as a sniff came out of. He closed his eyes and sat like that for a moment.

Carina held her hands against her mouth as she began to cry at the sight. "No-no-no-no." She repeated over and over again as hot tears spilled from her eyes and down her face. Tears fell down Barbossa's face as he looked at a girl he looked at as his niece. Reaching out, he wrapped a comforting arm around his daughter and pulled her to his embrace.

Jack felt not only his heart shatter but his spirit did as well. He felt his shoulders shake as he began to cry, looking at her now curling, wet red hair. "She was suppose to live to become a Sparrow. S-she was suppose to be me daughter with me name. Me first mate, me friend, and me daughter." He choked out as Mr. Gibbs, with teary eyes, came up behind him to place a comforting hand on his shoulder. Jack glanced up at him before looking back down as his hand reached up to place on top of his friend's.

Henry pulled away from her head and looked down at her, lifting his hand back up to cup her cold cheek to run his thumb over it as more tears slipped down his cheeks.

"She was suppose to live to for us to fall in love with each other." He whispered softly before letting out a shaky sigh. "Making her third wish come true." Henry added as a tear fell on her cheek.

Jack looked up at Henry as his hair dangling in front of his face, hiding it. "You really have grown to care for her haven't you?" He asked softly, wiping his cheek with the back of his hand.

"Very much." Henry replied painfully, trying to hold in more sobs.

"She can't die." Carina breathed out. Roughly, she wiped her teary face as she cried more. "She's become my best friend, someone who understands me. She saved my life so my father didn't have to sacrifice his." She cried out painful sobs, closing her eyes as the pain struck her chest.

"That's what she does." Henry looked up at the devastated group. "She saves lives. Aria is a girl who isn't afraid of anything, not even of death." He paused as he slowly began to grow hysterical. "Aria has saved so many lives: Jack's, Carina's, Barbossa...she helped saved my father." Henry's voice trailed off as he shook his head, covering his mouth to cry into before removing it sharply. "We were suppose to save lives and live together. We were suppose to finish how we started, together. This was suppose to end with us together...together." He repeated as he looked down at her again. "Please don't leave me..." He whispered so only she could hear.

The crew members stood around the group that sat on the floor. Each of them removing their hats to place over this chest. Frowns were placed on each of the Pirates, a few with tears in their eyes.

No one spoke a word. The only sounds were the ocean and a few cries and sniffles.

A moment has passed as everyone remained in their place. Henry now laid Aria's head on his lap, his hand slowly pet her hair as Jack sat now beside him, looking down at the pirate who looked just as beautiful as a princess. Moving his hand back to her cheek, Henry's thumb ran over her cheek once more before lifting her upper body closer to him. A little shaky sigh slipped through his lips as he glanced down at hers before looking at her closed eyes. Leaning down, his eyes began to close as his lips ever so lightly pressed against her cold, soft ones. He gently let go of her lips, opening his eyes to look at her lips before lifting his head back up.

A minute passed by when suddenly Aria shot up into a sitting position causing every to jump. Grabbing Henry's shoulders, she choked and coughed out water. The red head panted, her chest heavy, as she lifted her head to look at Henry.

Low-key made me cry while writing this :,)