"Should we drop anchor?" Carina shouted to Jack, looking back at where Aria once was.

"No! No! Too risky!" Jack said waving his hands in front of his face. "Turn the ship around!" He screamed at the pirate steering the ship.

"I'm going in after her." Henry said making up his mind, moving past Jack.
The ship began to turn around, causing everyone to hold on to the railing. Jack gave a nod and climbed down over the side of the ship and into the vessel as Henry jumped on to the railing, waiting for the right moment.

A hand tugged on his ankle gently causing him to look down to see Carina. "Please bring her back, okay?" She said as she began to choke up.

Henry gave a firm nod and looked down into the water before diving off of the ship. His body dove into the water as everyone watched closely while they silently prayed. He began to move his arms, pushing against the water. Kicking his feet, Henry moved fast through the water, desperate to rescue Aria. Swimming closer to the area where she floated, he swam to the top for a moment. He spat out water as his arms banged against the water to hold him up. He panted a bit before taking in a big breath of air. Diving back down, he opened his eyes only for something to catch his gaze, causing him to swim quickly down through the clear, blue water. The sight of the color red caught his attention, making his throbbing heart stop.

Aria.

Ignoring his need of air, Henry pushed himself through the moving water over to where the red head floated. Her hair flowed around her face that held the softest feature on her face. She looked unbelievably enchanting.

The Turner boy swam up to her, grabbed her body, and pulled into his arms. Kicking his legs as fast as he could, he rose to the surface of the water with an arm wrapped tight around Aria's waist while the other arm flailed around trying to keep them up above the water. Henry pressed the front of her body against his, her head falling back causing him to look down at her. He spat water out once more before looking back at the still unconscious Aria. Holding her head up, he pushed her wet red hair out of her calm face. "Don't worry, love, you're going to be okay. I've got you, I've got you." He breathed out, looking over at the ship that was now moving closer to them. The boy looked back at the red head and laid her head on his shoulder as he caught a glimpse of Jack out of the corner of his eye.

Jack sat in the little boat as it began to lower into the water, he got in his knees and moved closer to the edge of it. "Come on!" He motioned with his hands for Henry to come closer.

Henry kicked and used his extra arm to swim the two over to Jack who waited with his arms extended out to them. The boy occasionally looked down at Aria and back at Jack when something caught his eye. Turning his head, he looked down and saw Aria's sword floating in the water. Reaching out, he grabbed it and continued to move closer to Jack. Henry carefully handed Aria's body to Jack before throwing the sword into the little vessel.

Jack pulled Aria out of the water, falling back into the tiny boat with her laying back against him. Pushing himself up, he cradled her in his arms, resting the her head up against his bicep. "I've got you, darling. Daddy's got you now." He said soothingly to her, looking down at her closed eyes.

Henry pushed himself out of the water and fell tiredly into the boat besides Jack. Turning his head, he looked at saw Jack looking down at her as he cradled he new child in his arms. The way Jack looked at Aria was like she was his baby girl being brought into the world for the first time.

A small, sad smile formed on Jack's face as he wrapped his other arm around her, holding her like a baby. "Thank you, Henry." He said as he slowly looked at Henry who looked at him in awe. "Thank you for saving her."