Important things.

SUP STALKERS! First off I got to use copy paste real quick...

PG-13. (Wont let me rate it)

You know how people used to have a king rule in a great big castle? And they normally used swords and bows to fight? And magic was real? What if that did not change? Well in this story we didn't. Here everyone, on their 16th birthday get a mark. A mark that is unique and tells people who you are. Well when Violet Neko gets her mark she is immediately branded a traitor because of a prophecy that her father got on the day of his marking. It stated that the one with the colored marking would save or destroy the kingdom. Her father told the king this and the king made a new rule immediately. That everyone must show the king their marking or they shall be killed. Doesn't he seem like a sweetheart? Anyway when Violet got her mark she is told the prophecy. And is determined to make it happen. So she goes around getting stronger, making alliences, and having fun with her best friend Ji Ijome. Yet one small thing that barely takes more than a little courage could have changed her destiny comepletly. Kindness truly would have been its own reward.
If only they had seen that...

An Original Story by DaEevee.

I will give credit to people whose books I mention and all images in this book are mine unless I specify that they aren't. All songs are someone elses unless I specify that it is mine.  I will give credit to those who write the songs if I am able.

Also important I will unpublish immediately if someone is taking my story I will tell the person to take their story off and If they dont a I will keep my story off Wattpad and keep a chapter up explaining what was happening I do not appreciate plagiarism and will not continue to give them my story to use Please dont stop me from publishing and others from reading my book Plagiarism is illegal and I dont want you in trouble This is a serious issue on Wattpad and alot of people do steal great stories Wattpad can track who wrote the story first Dont take that risk I want you all be happy, not in jail.

And there we go. Im going to talk more on the issue of plagiarism for a moment more. I did not lie, this story will be unpublished as soon as I see that it is being stolen. (I'll ask you to take down the plagiarized work) I don't like theives at all and we can see if you published before me or after me. If you steal it will also affect your future job. People do background checks and that includes what you have posted, what you have read (I think), and what you have commented and/or commented on. If you plagiarize a book people will be less likely to hire you because there is proof that you stole someone's effort. I plan on publishing this book for real in my life so I will keep it to myself on Wattpad if I have to. Im do not want to keep my book for me only but I may have to if it is stolen.

Ok back to other stuff.

This will be published on weekends only, but not all weekends. I may skip if my data is down or if I simply dont have the content. I will try to publish at least once a month though.

Only if there is a completely serious issue I will make an entire chapter dedicated to it. Like if something serious happened like this book was stolen.

I tolerate no hate whatsoever. I will get the comment, message, or post deleted asap if it is hateful. I will message you that you were being hateful and ask you to stop, whether the hate ia on me, a friend, or any author. Even if the author sucks. But if you tell me you were defending yourself I will see if there was a need to.

I dont know yet how many chapters I will have, but I may include something I see that interests me, so comment what you want to see.

I may have others with characters in here. I will say who has what character when the character is in a published chapter. The Prophecy in the begining is DarkDisco7s. I asked her to redo the original and that is what she did. Amazing isn't it?