Step Dad

Keith Pov

I was woken up by the smell of food, I hopped out of bed went to do my hygiene. After getting done with everything I grabbed my iPhone 7plus and made my way to the kitchen.

When I got downstairs I expected to see my wife, instead I see my wife's daughter Karin. Karin was my age, I married her mother who is 43. We met at a grocery store and I fell in love with her ever since. But after I seen and got to know her daughter it's like I wanted her.

As I made it to the kitchen I saw that she wasn't making a big meal like she usually does. She had on heels and her make up and hair was done so I knew she had to go to work afterwards.

This what she had on

Her hair was like this but it was all black

Once she saw me she started smiling and said

"Good Morning sleepy head"

I smiled back and said

"Good Morning big head, what you making me ?"

She began to put the food on the plate and said

"French toast with sausage links, I don't have a lot of time to fix you a lot like I normally do"

I nodded and said

"It's better than nothing at all". She then began to put powdered sugar, blueberries, and raspberries on the toast. Which turned out to look really good.

She poured me a glass of orange juice and brought me my food

Once she put it down I instantly started eating, that shit was so good. She started laughing and went to the living room to watch TV. I got done with my food washed my dish out and joined her in the living room. She was watching Tyler Perry's Meet The Browns, every little thing they did she laughed, which caused me to laugh because her laugh was si contagious.

After a few more minutes she got up and grabbed her purse and told me she had to leave to go to work. Which wasn't true because she was the boss meaning she could go to work whatever time she wanted to go. She made it to the door until I grabbed her hand and made her turn around and look at me while giving her the puppy dog face.

She laughed said

"Yes ?"

I then said

"Do you have to go ? I like your company !"

She chuckled and said

"Yes, I do but I'll be back later. Okay ?"

I nodded then said

"Can I at least have a hug". She side eyed me and hugged me.

While we were hugging I couldn't help but to grip her ass, then I started to kiss her neck softly. She started moaning and grabbed my dick while playing in my hair, which cause me to groan. I guess she realized what she was doing because she quickly pushed me off of her.

She shook her no and said

"NO ! We can't do this, this is wrong !"

I nodded my head and said

"You're right, I'll umm see you later"

She nodded her head and made her way out the door to her car. She made her way to her car and drove off not before beeping her horn. I waved at her then shut the door.

I said "Damn man" to myself while looking down at what she caused....

TBC.