Chapter Three

Danielle

I wake up, and see Nick still sleeping. I stay down, until he wakes up. "Good morning." He says in a sleepy voice.

"Good morning." I reply back, and he smiles. "Are you really going to start the smiling, and me blushing thing all over again?"

"Maybe."

"Oh Jesus." I shake my head and cuddle up with the blanket. "Gosh it's cold in here."

"Come here." He holds his arms out. I gently move into them, and he wraps his arms around me, trying to warm me up.

"You're so warm." I say as he chuckles.

He holds me even tighter, as I get warm. I rest my head right under his chin. I know this is something that couples do, but I'm cold. And pretty much the only things that are keeping me warm is Nick and the blanket. Mostly Nick, though. I hug him tightly. "What do you want to do today?" He asks.

"Just stay right here. You're warm."

"You already said that already." He chuckles.

"I know." I giggle and he holds me tighter.

"Okay. If you want to do that right now, then okay." He holds me even tighter, while I close my eyes.

Bailey

I wake up with watery eyes. I like him. No, I'm in love with him. For how long? About from whenever I started. I grab my phone off the night stand, and see that I have 8 messages, and 3 missed calls, and 2 voice mails. I see who they're from. Cody. Of course it would be from him. I listen to the voice mails first.

"Bailey. Please pick up! I'm extremely worried about you!"

The other one said, "Bailey! Please! Pick up! I have something very important to tell you!"

I sigh and delete the voice mails. Then I delete the missed calls. I look at the messages, after.

Message 1 said, "Hey Bailey, I'm sorry that I didn't tell you earlier."

Another one said, "Can you reply?"

Message 3 said, "Please? Cmon."

Message 4 said, "Just because I have a girlfriend, doesn't mean you have to be pissed at me."

Message 5 said, "Of course you'd be mad at me."

Message 6 said, "Cause a stupid little thing.

Message 7 said, "Just. Please answer me. I'm worried sick about you! I'm making sure you got to the hotel safely!"

The last one said. "Fine. Whatever."

I delete them all. Then I put the phone back on the night stand. Again, I take it off. Just then, I call Danielle.

Danielle

I wake up to my phone ringing. Nick handed me my phone. "Thanks." I say as I pick up.

"You're welcome." He smiles.

"Hello?" I ask, wondering who it is.

"Hi."

"Bailey?"

"Yeah?" She sounded like she has been crying.

"What's the matter?" I ask, hoping she'd tell me.

"Cody has a girlfriend." She sighs.

I put the phone on speaker.

"Huh?" I ask.

"Cody has a girlfriend. I thought I said that."

Dolph buts in. "No he doesn't. I talked with him this morning. He said that he broke up with her."

"He did?" She asks.

"Yeah."

"Let me call him. He said he has been 'worried' about me."

"He has, Bailey. He has. He told me he wanted to talk to you badly."

"Okay. Bye." She hangs up. I hang up, too.

"Who is his ex?" I ask, wondering.

"Brandi."

"Oh wow."

"What do you want to do today?"

"You already asked that, Dolph."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

Bailey

After I hang up, I dial Cody's number. He picks up right away. "Hello?" He says out of breath.

"Cody?" I ask, nervously.

"Bailey. Why didn't you call me!? Why didn't you answer my texts and calls!? Why did you leave?!"

"Just. I'll tell you later."

"No. Tell me now."

"I'll be right over." I hang up, and walk to Codys room.

Danielle

I couldn't believe that BRANDI is Cody's ex. He can do MUCH better. "Wow." I whisper.

"Still shocked?" Nick asks, and I nod my head.

"She likes him. It's not her fault that he didn't know. I should have told him."

"Because he likes her, too."

"He does!?"

"Yeah." He looks into my eyes and smiles. I look down and blush. He brings my head up and holds my chin lightly, and I smile.

Bailey

I knocked on Cody's door, and he opened. Right then, he smiled in relief. I have had a crush on him for a long time. So whenever he smiles, it gets me. I always stare at his smile, and/or doze off daydreaming. I love his smile. It's dashing. If you ever saw him on TV, he looks like a complete ass. But when you really get to know him, he's a sweet, delicate, perfect, and a truely dashing man. "Come on in." He says as he opens his door up wider. I walk in and say,

"Thanks." He closes the door behind me.

"You're welcome." He smiles his simply d a s h i n g smile. I couldn't help but smile back. "You don't know how worried I was about you."

"Yeah. Nice to know." I say.

Danielle

I hear a knock on the door. "I'll get it." I say, while getting up. I walk over to the door and answer it. Great. Just great. It's him.