chapter;1

(Suzen POV)
I was working on my laptop that I didn't realize that uncle Daniel was standing behind me watching me from the door.

"Hi uncle! sorry I didn't see u standing there what happened is every thing OK is there something u want from me?"

"No my dear but Go to sleep Suzy. it's to late already u have to attend tomorrow's meeting or do u want me to attend that meeting for you?"

"Uncle can u handle that please I wanted to go to my mo..."

" he cut me of by saying alright alright I will handle it by my self so go to bed already "
He take me to my bed and give me the kiss on my forhad.

"Go to sleep my dear. its already 5am

Then sudenly my best friends came running to me and starting shouting

"Look Suzy what she has done to my face, she ruined it look" (sad face)

"Suzy look at her face. it look cute Awwww! Alice its OK u look cute "

"Ohh really Martha u have made me a scary wich"

"Oh really then its no use cause u already ruined my pictures look Suzy"

"Enough girls let her sleep for now "

"Oh sorry uncle daniel we didn't see u standing there. Alright then Suzy go to sleep for now we will discuss this latter let's sleep "

"wait I am not going to sleep like this let me wash my face first. "

"Alright then go hurry we are waiting".

"OK I'll be back." After washing my face, we both jump on the bed and started laying on our place while hugging each other.

"Good night girls have a nice dream". he kissed both of us and left the room while having a big smile on his face.

.....
(Martha POV)
"Morning girls!now wake-up let's have fun guys. wakeup!!! "She started shouting

"Martha stop shouting you'r hurting my ear's ."

"Oh really Alice do you know what's time is it?its already 11 o'clock we need to go to the graveyard ."

"Suzen are u listening!"

" ye..yeas I..I am listening bu.."

" suzen look I am sorry. but we need to be there don't you want to meet your mother? Its already been age's, you never seen your mother grave till now.Look Suzy today we'r not gana listen to you.You are coming with us. Am I clear!!"

"But listen to...m"

"Look suzen its enough today u are coming with us alright. And that's it"

"Ok! enough of this. Did I said something? No right then .."

"but I know suze.."

"Just listen to me now
Guys today I am gana be with you;Today I'll see my mom! and I am also going to celebrate my birthday. alright happy so let's get started."said suzy while having nervousness on top of her hed.

"Whhaat? A..are you se. serious?"

" yeas I am serious, So from now on I am going to live my life like there is no tomorrow is that ok with you guys".said suzy while having a huge smile plastered on her beautiful face.

"Let's go then its already late"

We started rushing to our rooms. Where our clothing was set on there places. We all went to the dressing room and started doing our makeover, when we were all ready we started walking to the hallway and we all rushed to ower car's .

(Both bff pov)

After about 15 minutes. we arived there and was about to enter the graveyard when we saw Suzy she was stopped on her track we both run to her and guide her to her mother grave .

Suzy;
" i was really scared when I saw her grave.it was just like a dream.
now my vision started to get blurry and tears Wilde up in my eyes; but still I didn't shubed cause I dont want my mother to get disappointed.

My heart started to get heavy. "its still there I can not forget how you save me from that basters I know how you died all because of me. Uncle told me every thing mom i..I am sorry mom I...Iam really sorry!

when my both bff saw me crying they started to comfort me and they put the flowers to my mother grave and started taking me out of that place.

When We all were now walking towards our car's matrtha place her hand on my back and said "Now its time for your birthday so please stop crying my dear lets do ower thing let's go for racing what say..."

"Yyeeeeaaass! Alice shouted let's go then Suzy ""said martha with both her hands were up in joy.

"OK OK we will go there "

We all made our way towards the race track and started shouting..

"....let's go girls...."

" Go girls get your car ready we are going to have fun"said Alice while moving to her car.
_

_______time pass___________

We were there on our racing track and took our places.

suzen was standing in the middle of the track having a gun on her left hand she was about to start the game when suddenly 2 car's appear in front of suzen car.

I knew Suzy was going to kill that person but when the person came out of the car we all were in big shocke.

WHAT THE HELL!!!!

**************************
A/N

Thnx for reading this and sorry for the spelling mistake its my first time writing this story so and ya please help me with the grammer

I am going to tell u about all of this corrector's from next chapter

Love u guys

Please don't forget to hite the like button 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘