OH MY GOODNESS!

I broke free from Y/n, she lay in bed slightly upset, but she was about to be really happy. I get dressed then open a portal to an Undertale universe where they were above ground.

Your PoV

                  You lay in bed, upset he had left, and you notice he hid his intentions from you. This made you nervous, you get up, wondering why he left, and started wondering around the castle. You ran into Cross. He is really mad at you.
                   He glared, it wasn't at you, but through you. He summoned his giant knife he had cut you down with in the first dream you were here in. But you were here, in real life. He was going to kill you, he muttered something about, 'senpai' and swung at you.
                   Dodging, you fall to your stomach, then get up. You chose to RUN so you do just that. Running through the halls as fast as you could, with Cross right behind you, throwing knives in your direction. Then he fell, is knife cutting him across the face. You look at him and sigh.
                   You walk over to him with, 'why am I doing this!?' Jumping through your head as you lean over and heal him. Then, when you were done you ran, literally jumping killer like he was a hurdle. Ran into Dust apologizing profusely, but once cross was in view again, you took off. Dust threw some attacks Cross' way and slowed him down.
                    Then out of nowhere Error's strings came and grabbed you, loosely so not to hurt you but lifting you up and asking some questions, (small tem skip because of error's voice) then Cross turns the corner. Nightmare now understanding the reason you were running, lifted Cross up, slightly hurting him.
                     You walk away and find yourself in the throne room getting on your lift, then getting ready to go up, a sudden growl and bark cut the silence, you turn around.
                      Nightmare was holding onto a dog, a big, fluffy one, and it had a small black kitten lying on its head, mewing softly.

Nightmare PoV

                       I walked to the animal shelter, to find a pet for Y/n, it would make my Moonbeam happy, walking in I see two employees fighting with a large dog, who stopped upon my arrival, a looked over five feet tall. It was golden, and fluffy, with purple-y/brown eyes. It had a small black spot on its head, on closer inspection, it was a very small, black kitten.
                      The dog was protecting the kitten, I think Y/n would like this one. I walk up to the desk, and when the employee came up I pointed to the large dog, "I want that one please. And the kitten, too." The employee seemed scared for a moment then pointed to the dog with a face that clearly read, 'that one?' I nodded.
                        Walking over to the dog it growled, not liking my negative presence, "Calm down, I'm not going to hurt the kitten, or you." Upon hearing this it stopped growling, but not lowering its guard, I like this dog. The kitten mewed a smol, sweet mew. The dog relaxed I grabbed it and teleported us away, to my throne room to see, Moonbeam sitting on her lift getting ready to go up.
                         The dog growled and barked not liking the change in surrounding. Y/n turned and looked, an unimaginable joy in her eyes. She got up and started to walk to the dog as the kitten started mewing. She walked up to them and gasped, then, petting the dog she said, "I'm going to call you Charamel, and the kitten here," she paused and started petting it, "Shaddowe." The kitten purred, it was smol and quiet.

Charamel PoV

                         The humans were trying to take my blind mew-mew friend! I could not let that happen! I will fight them if I have to! Then a cold air swept through this place, it felt like the place I was where he hit me, mew-mew friend shivered, I don't like this person. He walked up to the person with the bell thingy and pointed to us.
                         "I want that one please. And the kitten, too." No! He was not going to hurt mew-mew friend! I turned to him and growled."Calm down, I'm not going to hurt the kitten, or you." I stopped it sounded like he wouldn't, but that's what the last one said.
                          Mew-mew friend had something to say, "He is telling the truth, he won't hurt us." I stopped then he grabbed me and we went somewhere new, I didn't like it, so I yell at the man! "No!"
                       Then a girl came over, "Hello! Oh my gosh!"
                       "Stay calm, I like her, she has a nice soul. She is nice, be nice to her." Mew-mew friend said.
                      The girl came over and started petting me, I like that. She spoke, "I'm going to call you Charamel, and the kitten here," she stopped petting me and started petting mew-mew friend, "Shaddowe."
                       I could not hold back my happy any more! I jumped and ran in a circle yelling, "Yes! Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, yes! She will love us!"
                       "Yay! Love, will be given to us! Let me walk to her, wait no stop! There is a not nice person coming!" My frightened friend said all smol like.
                      I ran and hid behind the love giver. Then a man stepped in he had a hood up, I do not like him! I growled. Love giver started petting me and mew-mew friend. I am calm for love giver and blind mew-mew friend.

Your PoV

                     Charamel ran behind me and growled, I start to pet her to calm her and Shaddowe, Shaddowe mewed a smol, soft mew and purred.

Shaddowe PoV

                     Charamel was trying to protect me, then a cold slipped into the place. It was cold and scary. I could not see him but I could see his soul, his soul had a good vibe, but he was hurt. "I want that one please. And the kitten, too." Big fluff growled as he got closer."Calm down, I'm not going to hurt the kitten, or you." I look at him, I don't see a heart but an apple, a black one.
                    Then we were in a different place. It was cold all around, big fluff got mad but a wonderful soul walked toward us. I can see it, colorful and broken. She yelled, trying not to yell,"Hello! Oh my gosh!"
                       "Stay calm, I like her, she has a nice soul. She is nice, be nice to her." I want big fluff not to hurt her.
                      The girl came over then she spoke, "I'm going to call you Charamel, and the kitten here," she started petting me it was light and full of love, "Shaddowe."
                       I was so happy I started to purr then big fluff started to run"Yes! Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, yes! She will love us!" She yelled.
                       "Yay! Love, will be given to us! Let me walk to her, wait no stop! There is a not nice person coming!" I do not like the person that is coming, big fluff ran to her and growled, she started petting us. I like it it was nice, "Calm down big fluff, we are with love giver now!"  I purred some more.