Prologue

You backed up against a wall, frozen as your Father loomed above you, drunk yet again. "You sorry excuse for a son/daughter, you shouldn't even exist!" He snarled, swinging his empty bottle at you. You dodged, but stumbled to the edge of the stairs. You risked a glance behind you, contemplating how long it would take to be at the front door. Sadly, you took a bit too long at that... 

You swung around just in time to see a flying punch send you down the stairs. Bones snapped. Your skull hit hard edges more then once. You landed in a heap at the bottom, broken and bloodied. That's when the particle accelerator's blast hit you and everything exploded. The chemicals on the shelf next to you, which were your Mom's, exploded all over you as a huge blast of lightning struck throughout the house, killing your Father in the process. The strike lingered on you though, electricity arching up and down you quickly. Your wounds slowly started to heal visibly, and the electricity suddenly vanished. 

You suddenly gasped, your eyes snapping open to reveal pure black eyes, darker then the night itself. You sat up quickly, and a slow, wicked grin spread across your face. The time had come to bring the true understanding of fear into the world's view.

(A/N: AGH THIS IS SO SHORT I KNOW BUT ITS ONLY A PROLOGUE DONT WORRY <33)