desire

POV DAMON THE VAMPIRE

she was beautiful. her long dirty blonde hair was to her waist. her eyes moonlight blue. her lips thin and pale pink. Her skin was soft and delicate. she wore a beautiful white dress that fell to her ankles. it fit her body perfectly. her breasts large and perky, showing ever so teasingly at the top of her dress. I couldnt help but feel the need to play with my knew toy, to touch up and down her elegant body and kiss every part of her before leaving my marks all over her. I wanted to hear her moan my name and to beg for me. 

I wondered what kind of training I would have her do. train her to please me? maybe make her a cook or a cleaning maid. maybe make her my queen with a single drop of my venom. there where so many things she could become. maybe I would go at this in a different way. she looked at me and glared her moonlight blue eyes sparkling lightly. I smirked at her and it was then that I knew what I wanted her to be.

I was going to make her into a well behaved slave of whatever the hell I wanted her to be and her training would begin when we got back to my castle. I laid back in my seat and closed my eyes. I heard the familiar sound of the waterfall that was near my kingdom. I opened my eyes to see her looking out the window her eyes with with delight. it made me smile to see the sparkle in her eye. 

the carriage stopped and I opened the door. I pulled her along with me. she kept looking around my kingdom with wide eyes and that cute little sparkle of delight and amazement. then she saw the half naked women walking around and looked down at her feet her cheeks red. it made me laugh a little to see her so embarrased at my other slaves half naked. I brang her to my room where she would be staying. 

"welcome to my room, where you little trouble maker will be staying until a collar can be made for you" I said

"what? I dont to stay with you!" she said

"well I dont really care what you want you stupid girl" I said

"I am not stupid!" she screamed

"thats up for debate, now you can tell me your name or I shall give you one" he said

"humans dont carry names stupid! or did you forget that?" she asked

I grabbed her neck and threw her down onto my bed she wrapped her hands around mine her eyes wild with fear. she whimpered weakly with tears in her eyes and I losened my grip she she could breath a little. I got on top of her and pressed my body to hers. she began to cry and struggle.

"you will obey me or you will suffer greatly do not try my pations anymore then you already have bitch, or so help me I will take your maidenhood right here right now with every single one of my slaves watching and taking turns with you as if you where just another goddamn toy" I snarled in her ear.

she screamed out in fear and nodded her head slightly showing she understood. I let her go and tied her up to my wall and walked away. she curled herself to my wall her hair covering her face. something inside me wouldnt let me leave the room with her being so sad. I walked back over to her and kneeled down to her. she pulled herself closer to the wall. I gently pulled her hair away from her face and wiped away a tear that fell down her cheek. her eyes looked over at me confusion and sadness held her gaze.

"forgive me for being so cruel" I whispered

she looked away from me and closed her eyes. I took her chains off my wall and lead her to my bed. she looked up at me confused, I didnt blame her, I was confused too I should of just left the room so she could suffer but I couldnt bring myself to let her cry. maybe it was because she was a fighter and seeing her cry made me feel like a monster.

"sleep here, women will be here to dress you and bring you to my dinner table later tonight, please do not be afraid  of me, you wernt when you first saw me please dont let that change now" I said

"you dont scare me" she whispered

I watched her curl up into the bed and pulled the covers to her chin, she looked at me with those moonlight blue eyes filled with confusion and maybe a little hate for me. nothing she wouldnt forget later. she was the first girl to ever look at me with fearless eyes, I would never forget the moment I met her. the way she looked so brave and fearless. she was beautiful like a rose but strong like the thorns that cover the rose. I smiled

"I believe I will call you rose" I said

she smiled "I like that, its a beautiful name" she said

"good its yours then" I said 

I left the room so she could sleep. I didnt want to hurt her again,  the way she looked at me made me feel more like a monster. she made me feel like... a beast something I had forgotten I was a long time ago. I made my way to my studies where my slaves waited. I sat down and began mark off slaves that had become too old for my liking or ones that I had killed on hunger. I wrote down her name, rose. her name made the unbeating of my heart ache. I liked rose she would be the finest slave I have ever owned. 

I know looked for a slave to train her, who would be the one to train her? there was a knock on the door and my sister came in. she was beautiful. long black hair and red eyes. 

"whos the girl bubby?" she asked

"her name is rose, and you are not to lay a finger on her" I said