thirteen.

AFTERMATH.
013. ❛ no more therapy.

I can't believe that I'm done with therapy. When she said that, I thought she was kidding. She said that I've shown great improvement, and that I've become more opened with her. At first she thought that I was going to be one of the most difficult cases, but that I wasn't at all. I was jut guarded and I need to trust her before I could do that. For being a closed off person, that was a big improvement for me. The issues that I came for has been treated and when I did another evaluation, it was an all clear for the doctor and my superiors were impressed.

Being in therapy for a year was definitely not the best use of my time— in the beginning. As I grew more accustomed to going day in and day out, I could a little difference of what it was doing. Of course, I never really cared for my mental state of health, since I've never really had a problem with it. But she made me aware that I need to pay more attention to me and my mind, since not many people focus on that and rather on their physical state of health.

I have been listening more and just enjoying the moment, without the strain in my mind that tells me to just keep training. To take a break once in a while. To just breathe. Deep breath in and out.

I definitely will missing going there for our sessions, but that doesn't mean that I'm done with this yet. I'll continue to write in you until I run out of paper, in that case I'll buy another book. But I'll always cherish what we had together. You can into my life, obligated, but in a pivotal time in my life when I could only feel one emotion at the time. You've certainly helped me as well, getting my emotions down on paper when I couldn't scream it out in public. You've truly experienced a lot of my emotions, and I'm glad that you can't speak because you can't judge me. So thank you.

I still have some time to write, so I'll just tell you.

I've been keeping this under wraps for the longest time, and I need to tell someone but I can't because they'll blab. In these past couple of months, although it's—

Damn, mission time. I'll tell you when I get back.

Gotta go fight bad guys.