Chapter thirty

Harry's POV

"Oh my gosh! You two are too young to make babies!"

Louis.

What a great way to ruin the moment!

I dropped Angela on the ground slowly and we turn around our back and saw the boys, smirking while Louis is crying dramatically and I know it's fake.While Cindy is laughing.

This is awkward.

"Uh..Hey guys."Angela greeted them, awkwardly. "H-hey."I said.

"So..."Louis started. "Harrela is back?"he asked.

"I..Uh..uhm...We..uhm...I need t go to the bathroom."Angela said as she started walking inside the bathroom near the kitchen.

"So... you two again, huh?"Cindy asked. "Yeah, we've been looking for you.We decided to go to...I mean here at Angela cause maybe, maybe you are here and we are right."Liam said. "And we caught you two snogging."Louis cried dramatically.

"We are not!"

"Yeah, believe yourself, Harry."Zany smirked. I facepalmed.

"So, you and Angela are okay now?"Nialler asked as they got inside thehouse and make their selves at home."I don't know, Ni."I wish tho.

"Don't worry."   "Yeah."

   We went to the living and started talking random things.Then Angela entered the room and sat beside Liam.I'm kinda jealous. Ugh!

"Guys!let's play truth or dare!"Nilled suggested as he sat on tge floor and everyone agree.

     "Li, truth or dare?"Niall asked. "Truth." "Hmm.. how many times did you and Dani have sex?"Nilled asked and everyone burst out laughing.

"We never had sex."Liam said."Oh, shut up, Liam.Last time I heard you-"Nilled said ,laughing but he was cut off by Liam ,"Twice maybe...Okay, my turn.Niall,truth or dare?"

"Dare!" "I dare you to kiss Cindy in front of us."Nilled nodded.

"No way!"Cindy shouted."Aww, please baby leprechaun?"Nilled pouted at Cindy."Fine."then they kissed.

"Angela , truth or dare?"Cindy asked. "Dare!"Angela bit her bottom lip.

"I dare to say, "I'm the sexiest woman alive!"the Nilled started laughing while the others are forcing not to laugh. "No way!"

"No?"   "Yes,  I said no."     "You said no way!"Angela rolled her eyes Louis who is so childish. "Please say it?"Cindy asked with a puppy eyes.

"Fine! I-" "Wait!Say it out loud!"

"I'm the sexiest woman alive!"Angela shouted and we laughed.I saw her looking Nguyen down on and I can tell she is embarrassed. She shouldn't be.

"Okay...shut up guys.Louis, truth or dare?"

"Dare!"    "I dare you to kiss Harry."she said.  "What the fuck?!"I shouted and she burst out laughing along with the others.

"Come here, baby!"Louis said. "No fucking way."  "Aww..."

"You'll get consequences."Angela smirked. "Fine."I stood up and kissed Lou on the cheeks.

"No, Lou  should kiss him on the lips and I didn't say you should kiss him!"Angela said and I stuck my tongue out.

"Okay.. Harry, truth or dare?"Lou asked me. "Dare."

"I dare you to tell us the truth!"Lou clapped his hands. "What kind of dare is that?"

"I don't know.So I dare to tell the truth about what's happening a while ago?And between the two of you."he pointed to me and Angela.

"Great one mate!"Liam said as they high five.

"So..."

I looked at Angela and she turned away , keeping her gaze away from me.

"So...."Lou repeated.

"Well...."    

"Well...?"

"It's complicated."Angela told Louis. Thank goodness!

"Yeah, I...i mean we can't tell you right now."I don't what to say.Angela haven't accepted my apology.I don't What's going on between us. A while ago she doesn't want to talk to me then she walked in the living chuckling and now I don't know. This girl is bipolar.

"Guys, maybe we should respect their relationship."Cindy said and we all nodded in agreement.

"Okay, off to bed!"Liam shouted. "Yes, daddy."we except for Angela  said in unison and we burst out laughing. We looked at Liam and he shook his head.

"Woad,Woad Woah!Wait! Who told you guys you can sleep Indy house?"Angela asked.

"You said we are always welcome here."Louis pouted. "Ugh...Fine but you guys don't have any clothes."

"But-"I cut off Louis, "Don't worry boys! Angela have a washing machine and dryer there.And Cindy you could borrow clothes from Angela."then I saw Angela facepalmed.

"Great!"Liam said as Angela groaned and she grabbed me going towards her room. "Use protection!"Louis shouted. "Shut up,Lou!"Angela shouted and closed the door of her room.

"Why did you tell them?!"she slapped my arms playfully as she pouted.

"Sorry , love."I said. "Yeah."she pouted again.

   Maybe it's time to talk about our relationship. It's really complicated. What if she moved on already?

Remember what she told you...she still loves you.

A voice in my head said.

"Earth to Harry!"Angela shouted.  "Uh.. Uh...what?"

"Nevermind."she shook her head. And when she was about to open the door.I grabbed her shoulders and turned her around.Then I smashed my lips into hers.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

So I decided to update another chapter... Cuz maybe maybe next time I can't update... hehe peace ✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌