Taylor

I step out of my Lamborghini, tilting my hat forward to shield my eyes from the flashing cameras.

"Gosh I can't believe they found us" I say as I wait for Harry to get out of the car, I look at him and notice the discomfort in his expression.

What the hell.

"Are you two an item" A journalist holding a recorder right to my face yells.

Before Harry can say anything I grab the recorder out of her hands and speak into it.
"I don't kiss and tell".

The crowd of photographers and journalists go wild, a huge roar of questions fills the little alley.

"#Tarry" I hear a photographer yell and they all repeat, I smile at myself, this is going to be all over the media.

I grab Harry's arm and pull him into the back doors of the Coffee house, a bunch of photographs are taken and I'm almost blinded by the light.

I giggle as we enter the dimly lit room with jazz music playing.

"Prepare to be the trending topic on every tabloid Harry Styles" I triumphantly announce.

"I really wish you had talked to me before doing that" he says a hint of anger in his voice.

"What do you mean, you used be all for publicity?" I ask taking a seat at our usual table.

"I know but it's different now" he quietly says and I notice his cheeks redden.

"How?" I timidly ask, I know what his answer is going to be, but I don't think I'm ready for it.

"Well like Marie's back now, that changes things......" he trails off.

This can't be happening.

"In fact that's why I invited you hear" he adds.

I guess it is.

"Just spit it out Harry" I snap, disgust evident in my voice.

I guess somewhere in the back of my mind I'd always know he would drop me like a hot rock the second she came back but I couldn't bring myself to accept that.

"I think we should call this whole thing off" he says slowly, taking in my expression. I hate that he's acting like he actually gives a crap about me, he puts up a charming front but no one knows about all the skeleton in his closet. No one but me.

"Hmmm so what exactly was this whole thing that we're calling off Harry, a relationship, a rebound, a fling, a game for you to pass time until she came back?" I ask raising my voice a bit, the couple across from us turn to give us looks of concern.

"Taylor....I'm sorry" he says and his green eyes plead for forgiveness.

"Oh and we're back to Taylor, what happened toTay or babe.......gosh you are such an ass, a self-serving traitorous ass. I was there for you Harry, I picked up the pieces after she shattered you and this is how you repay me, I get tossed to the side like a rag doll the second she returns" my voice becomes muffled and it's only then that I realize I'm sobbing, like hardcore.

I wipe the tears off my cheeks and stand up from my seat across from him.

"Wait Taylor, please just give me a chance to explain" he pleads getting up from his seat too reaching to grab my hand but I angrily pull away.

I pull my rusty pink pencil dress down and brush it, wiping the last bit of tears off my face and I look him dead in the eye.

"Fuck you Harry" I say and elegantly walk out of the coffee house.