Jamie Cricket (The beginning)

Start from the beginning

Then they smiled and waved at me then i waved back. I got home and "right on time jamie" mom said as she was facing at me when i opened the door.

"Why mom?" i said to her then i got in.

"Hi jamie" dad said. "Hi dad i thought you were still in aunts" i said. He and dad are siblings and my aunt owns a training camp where cadians train and dad is one of the trainers in there. He was an official cadian hunter during his time i wonder what theyre going to tell me. "Ill leave you two alone" mom said and went to the kitchen.

"I just picked the 50 min. sched today because i have something important to tell you" he said.

"What is it?" i said. What is he going to tell me? I hope its good.

"About the school you will be going"  he said. "What school? i asked. Where is he going to send me and what school. The typical ordinary or the extraordinary that ive always wanted.

"I will be sending you to cadiansvila jamie" he said.

"Cadiansvilla? thats great dad" i said and smiled at him.

"Its good that you want there" he said and he added "Pack your things in advance cause you will be going there 2 days from now."

"Okay dad thankyou"  i said and hugged him. "Your welcome" he replied.

"Lunch time" mom said

Then we ate and after that i went straight to my room. This year is going to be great at last i will be going to a school where theres fellow cadians. I lay down and changed my shirt then i remembered something Jeyla and Kit. I called them through my telephone. *Ring* *ring* then they picked up. (If you wonder why one phone call would be enough for two persons its because jeyla spent her summer in kits.)

"Hello?" kit answered.

"Hi kit i have something good to tell you" i said.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Im going to cadiansvilla" i replied.

"Thats good jamie" he said then he adds "Good for you cause youre a cadian "Where is jeyla? i asked.

"Shes downstairs hanging with my sister" he replied.

"Haha okay please tell her too" i said.

"No problem" he said.

"Bye kit" i said.

"Bye jamie" he replied.

And then i hung up. Jeyla and kit are my bestfriends in middle school and were really close theyre like family to me. Kit and i are very alike we have the same interests and everything except for the fact that im a cadian and hes not/theyre not but aside from that theyre like my brother and sister since im the only child in our family.

I spent my whole afternoon in my room packing things. It took me 1 hour to finish its not like im going to be living there and not going back home. I lay down and closed the window using my magic.

Then someone came in my door. "Dear its dinner time" mom said.

"Okay mom" i said and got up from my bed and went downstairs with my mom.

"Wow cheese rolls" i said then i picked one.

"Jamie?" dad asked.

"Yes dad?" i answered.

"Have you packed your things?" he asked.

"Yes dad" i replied.

"Good hope you packed enough for a whole school year" he said while putting cheese rolls in his mouth.