Chapter 6

CAMERON'S POV:

I see the breathing mask and immediately start bawling. How could this happen to me. First, my mom passes away, and now my girlfriend is almost in a coma. I should've taken her to school that morning and not have let her walk there all by herself.

I look at Mary and hold her little soft hands. I remember the first time I met her in preschool and ever since then I would make fun of her because of her tiny baby hands. I look down, and her eyes start to flicker open.

"What's going on? She asks. Why am I here?"

"Babe you got hurt on your way to school" I tell her

"It was Claire. She did this to me"

I look at her with my eyes wide. I couldn't believe she would pull a stunt like this. I mean how could she do this. I already hated her, and now I'm gonna hate her even more.

I quickly grabbed my coat and walked out the door furious.

"Cameron where are you going?" Mary asks me

"I'm going to tell Claire a piece of my mind and talk some sense into her" I say as I walk out the door.

I leave the hospital and get my car and drive to Claire's house. I knock on the door and ask her mother if she's home. She says yes and let's me in.

"What brings you here today?" Claire's mom asks

"I just needed to talk to Claire that's all"

"Oh we'll make your self at home!" she says with a perky voice

I sit on the couch until I hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

"CAM!! BABY!!" She yells

"Listen we need to talk like right now" I say

"Ok let's go in my bedroom though for ya know some privacy"

We get to her bedroom and she closes the door.

"So what's up?" she asks me

"I know what you did to mary, an you need to nock it off. I don't like you and I never will. You have to respect that" I say

"I don't think so. You and I were made for each other."

"What do you mean I don't think so?"

"If you don't date me and love me, I'll keep doing bad stuff to Mary. And don't think you can just walk away from me because that's not how it works" she says

I was screwed. I didn't know what to do. I decide that for the best of it I should just date her to shut her up and keep Mary safe. I couldn't have anything else bad happen to her. I decided not to tell Mary either because she would get all defensive and I didn't want that.

I told her fine an she immediately grabbed me and started kissing me. I pulled away but she looked at me with a glare.

"This is part of the deal. You have to act like a real boyfriend, or Mary won't see the light of day." She said

I decided to go with it, because Mary was the only thing I had left and I loved her so much. Claire right away pulled me in and started kissing me. I couldn't breathe to be honest and wanted to get out of there and be with Mary right now.