Nightmares and Dreams

Ratchet was at the control panel as he felt a pair of servos on him."Hey Sunshine, i'm glad your savings everyone on your team "Wheeljack smiled as Ratchet turned around feeling annoyed."Wheeljack what in the name of Primus are you talking about?  " he asked looking at the Wrecker only for his optics to go wide in horror.

Wheeljack started bleeding out of nowhere, his optics dull and he had a deep gash wound on his face making it worse "Ratchet why didn't you save me...help me ratch...help me..."Wheeljack spoke all statically and grabbed Ratchet. Ratchet paniced and grabbed wheeljack making him lie down on the medical berth, as he grabbed his tools "W--Wheeljack y--you're going to be okay " he said as coolant tears ran down his face. Wheeljack started to bleed out even more as Ratchet tried to stop the bleeding to no avail.

"Wheeljack, you'll be fine...."Ratchet said feeling coolant tears ran down his face"Stop bleeding,Stop bleeding,Stop bleeding, Stop Bleeding....stop bleeding...W--Wheeljack...please..please...please...stop bleeding" Ratchet cried "PLEASE STOP BLEEDING, WHEELJACK I NEED YOU...JUST STOP BLEEDING! "Ratchet yelled angerily crying.

Soon Ratchet woke up looking down that his servos and covers his face feeling more tears running down his face and heard a  knock on his door as he wipe his tears away, getting out of the berth and opens the door seeing Wheeljack. "Ratchet I heard you crying and calling my name. Are you okay sunshine? " Wheeljack looked into Ratchet optics. Wheeljack blushed when Ratchet hugged him tightly "J--Jackie I thought I lost you..."Ratchet held the wrecker close to him, as Wheeljack felt tears on him and left the medic head up "hey..hey..hey...it's okay sunshine I'm here aren't I, it was just a nightmare... Would you like me to keep you company until you fall back to sleep..." Wheeljack smiled softly, he hated seeing Ratchet getting upset and stressed out from over working.

Ratchet nodded softly as Wheeljack walked in his room closing the door "would like to talk about your dream to me right now or in the morning? " Wheeljack asked the medic. Ratchet lookedat Wheeljack tears running down his face "....I couldn't save you from your wounds it scared me and I tried to stop the bleeding...." Ratchet explain half of his dream as Wheeljack nodded softly dragging Ratchet to the berth with him. As the wrecker kissed ratchet face gently "Oh Ratchet you worry about me to much, tell you what in the morning I give you a nice massage and help you with your work okay?" Wheeljack smiled happily as Ratchet nodded and cuddles close to Wheeljack.

Wheeljack smiled softly and stayed close to ratchet until the  medic fell asleep. Ratchet cuddled close to Wheeljack staying right by his side, he smiled softly enjoying the wrecker present with him. Soon Ratchet stasted to doze off, shutting off his optics and resting his head on Wheeljack chassis.   Wheeljack smiled softly and kissed ratchet helm gently "Good night Sunshine " Wheeljack nuzzled hisaid medic softly before drifting off to sleep as well. 

Once both were asleep good dreams will  happened to the both of them. Soon they'll create or build something together that'll make the two of them happy, and make to make sure that their creations will portect them and there friends from the decepticon. After all they have something waiting ahead for them, but they'll need to do some research for their new creations; to get the right materials and designs right. BUT they'll have to work on it in morning, since good dreams are better than nightmaresor night-terrors. One thing for sure a good dream will become a realityto both of them.