I stand right behind the large door so I can't be seen from the narrow see-through glass surrounding the entrance.

My heart beats faster as I hear a muffled voice and footsteps approach.

Your eighteen now Marie, He doesn't have the right to boss you around anymore.

I tell myself but I know it's all bull, Isaac will be bossing me around till he's six feet under.

The door is pulled open and as I expected my tall, buff, curly haired 21 year old brother is standing in the door way with a confused look on his face.

"Marie?" He asks in disbelief.

"Hey dude" I say in an attempt to sound chill but I just end up cringing at myself. I pick up one of my bags and shove past him into the house.
"What the hell are you doing here?!!" He shouts.

"Oh I missed you too my dear brother" I sarcastically say as I walk past the sitting room, I have no idea where I'm going but I figure it's harder to hit a moving target.

"It's been two years Isaac, I didn't think there was anything wrong with me visi-" I begin but I'm cut off by a familiar voice.

"I might've had one too many drinks because there's no way Marie Walker is standing 5 feet away!" I hear Harry say.

"Nope it's me, flesh and all, I'm back" I greet, I knew this was coming but I still hadn't figured out how to act around him after what happened, it feels weird that he's all happy and goofy with me.

"Wait,wait,wait,wait....what do you mean you're back?" asks Isaac in his signature quiet but angry tone, his arms are crossed over his Calvin Klein tee.

"You know.....I'm...uh I'm... staying.....in LA" I stutter as he shoots me daggers.

There's a moment of silence and all of a sudden Isaac begins to laugh, not sarcastically but like an actual laugh, like there's was something so comical in what I just said. I roll my eyes and glance over at Harry who also has a smirk on his face but it disappears as soon as he notices my eyes on him.

"Says who?," Isaac asks still laughing "Oh Marie you better get your ass back to Paris before I drag you there myself". He says his voice suddenly strict and loud.

"Well that's going to be hard since I quit my job at Chanel and sold my penthouse" I tell him, it was my turn to smirk now.

He sighs in exhaustion and runs his hands through his hair in frustration.

"Go upstairs Marie" he says almost inaudibly.

I know better than to argue with him, his voice gets quieter the angrier he gets and right now he's at the point of combustion.

********************

Three hours later I'm hanging up all my dresses in the closet of the guest bedroom with the rest of my close scattered on the large bed when I hear a knock on the door.

I know it's Isaac probably back to yell at me and tell me how stupid I'm being again so I don't invite him in. The door opens anyway and without turning from my clothes I say.

"Look there's nothing you can say or do to make me go back to Paris!, so if I were you I'd-" I'm cut off by Harry again.

"Whoa, it's just me okay" he explains jokingly putting his hands in the air

"Oh sorry" I apologize and feel my cheeks heat up and continue to hang my dresses so he doesn't see my face.

"It's okay, I'm guessing Isaac really let you have it huh" he says stepping further into the room and my heart beat increases. I used to be so comfortable with him before my last night in LA now I can barely get out a sentence in front of him.

"Yeah," I say as I hang the Chloé dress I wore today and put it aside for one of the maids to take care of. "He doesn't understand that I'm not a kid anymore and he can't just boss me around".

"I mean I quit my job, sell my home and come all the way here because I miss him and this is how he welcomes me, you have no idea what it's like to live in a country where you know no one, a country where you can barely speak the language, it's so incredibly lonely over there and no amount of money is worth feeling like that" I say feeling my eyes sting.

I've read the stories in the tabloid talking about how lucky I am and how great it must be that I get to work in Paris for the best designer brand in history, if only they knew the price that it all came with.

I notice Harry take a seat on the edge of the bed and I feel my tense muscles relax a little bit as I was starting to feel more comfortable with Harry, it feels like the old times when we could pour our hearts out to one another.

"And you know what the worst part is" I continue taking a sit next to him on the edge of the bed "I feel like no one even wants me here, which is a thousand times worse than Paris".

"Hey" he says and reaches over to tuck my hair behind my ears, I feel my heart beat speed up again "you coming back has been the best thing that happened to me in past two years" he smiles piercing his green eyes into mine, his dimples become prominent and I desperately want to poke them with my finger like I used to when we were friends.

We silently stay in that position his hands in my hair staring deeply into my eyes and seconds later I feel him inch closer.

I'm still conflicted about what happened on the night I left but I don't want to stop what's about to happen either. I think about what Diana asked me this morning about why I'm coming back to Beverly Hills.

Right when our faces are only an inch apart the door abruptly opens and we both jump away from each other.

"I heared you were back but I just couldn't believe it until I saw it myself!" Screams an alto female voice.

"Taylor!" I say with fake enthusiasm.

*****************

AUTHORS NOTES
Hey guys, I can't believe I just did that lol I never pictured anyone reading things I write but I'm glad I published this, it's really liberating knowing there's a chance someone else might read this.
I wrote this chapter today and I'll try to post a new chapter every Thursday but yeah make sure you vote and comment your thoughts.
****I'm really curious about what you think happened between Marie and Harry and who you think Taylor is so please comment your predictions.
I also wasn't able to post the characters in the book so I'll do it here.

Zendaya as Marie Walker
Harry styles as Harry Styles
Kylie Jenner as Diana Forbes
Nathan Owens as Isaac Walker
Taylor Swift as Taylor Swift
Zayn Malik as Zayn Malik
Thanks for reading!!!!!! Bye.