Ben 10 to Ben Infinity

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Malfunction....malfunction....malfunction....malfunction...." The Omnitrix said in a feminine voice. "Randomizer Function active..........Malfunction..."

In a flash of orange light, Feedback Infinity turned into Humungousaur. Only unlike the original Humungousaur, Humungousaur Infinity's armored skin was a blackish gray while his chest and neck area were a light gray.

His shoulders and the entirety of his spine were covered in rows of metalic silver blade-like spikes. His snout was slightly longer and lined with rows of sharp serrated teeth.

Humungousaur Infinity roared with a sound that sounded much like the combination of a lion and large motorcycle. His fists glowed with a whitish aura as he slammed the ground with his fists. The moment his fists connected with the ground, the entire street shook with destructive power. Several buildings nearby collapsed completely.

"That's not good....." said Touma gulping. He looked at his phone. On the bright side, the interference was gone..on the not so bright side.......It looked like the new Humungousaur could probably destroy all of District 7.

Touma ran as fast as he could in the opposite direction, dialing his phone frantically. "Please pick up please pick up!!"

"What is it Touma?" said Mikoto's voice on the phone.

"Uh....yeah. Any chance that your boyfriend's aliens went completely psycho out of control and are now mutating and causing hell around the city?"

"BEN'S THERE!!? Hold on I'm coming! Where are you?!"

"Trust me..." said Touma. "Just follow the sounds of Humungousaur doing a total Godzill move and you'll find me just fine."

Touma looked back to see Humungousaur Infinity was running after him. People left and right were screaming and panicking....but for some reason, Humungousaur Infinity was only interested in him.

"Me and my darn luck!" shouted Touma.

Humungousaur Infinity engulfed his fists in the strange energy again and clapped his hands together. A massive sonic shockwave infused with white energy blasted outwards.

In a panic, Touma threw out his right hand. The energy blast dissapated around the hand as Imagine Breaker negated it.

"No way..." said Touma. "That actually worked!? Does that mean..what's happening to Ben is supernatural?"

Humungousaur Infinity roared and suddenly began to grow larger. He kept growing until he was around 200 ft tall (much larger then the original's maximum size.)

"M-maybe if I touch him with Imagine Breaker....he'll come back to his senses...." Touma said to himself. "It could work....."

"It most definitely won't work!"

Touma whirled around. "Who said that!?"

"Down here!"

Touma looked down to see an elderly looking Galvan with green robes and a walking stick. "Azmuth!?"

"The one and only." said Azmuth irritably. "And I think it best that we book it before that psychicly mutating Vaxisaurian turns us into a pile of smoked hydrogen molecules!"

Humungousaur Infinity raised his fist, intending to smash Touma in one blow.

"Myaxx..." said Azmuth into a device on his wrist. "If you don't mind, you may teleport us now."

There was a flash of green light, and just before Humungousaur Infinity's fist hit it's intended targets, Azmuth and Touma dissapeared, leaving a massive crater where Humungousaur Infinity's fist connected with the ground.

Losing sight of his prey, Humungousaur Infinity let out another booming roar and proceeded down the street before suddenly transforming again in an orange light. When the light dimmed, Swampfire stood in his place.

Swampfire Infinity's body was completely blue instead of green. His right arm was massive with green spikes sticking out of it. On his shoulders were massive satalite dish sized blue flowers. And in the center of the oddly striped and patterned flowers were ginormous green flames, which began shooting massive green explosive fireballs at random city objects.

Swampfire Infinity opened it's fanged jaws and drooled a sweet smelling sap that burned and burst into flames the moment it touched ground....it's orange eyes burned for destruction.......It was hungry........and it needed to feed.

Meanwhile, back in a high tech lab right under Tokwadai Middleschool, a bright light shown and Touma and Azmuth appeared in the room.

Mikoto, who happened to be sitting at a round metal table in the center of the lab stood up and ran over to Touma.

"A-are you guys okay!? Azmuth picked me up right after I got your call...."

"We're both fine.." said Azmuth. "But Ben won't be unless we can help him fast!!"

"What's happening to him?" said Touma. "And why are his aliens.....so ......well, you know?"

"That's precisely what I'm trying to figue out at the moment......and until I do....." Azmuth snapped his fingers and a compartment on the wall opened up to reveal an assortment of alien weapons. "We're just going to have to catch Ben before he hurts himself and everyone else!"

Now since this is my first time premiering the Infinity Aliens....I thought I would tell you guys a little bit about the ones revealed so far.

Feedback Infinity: This enhanced feral version of Feedback possesses all of Feedback's original powers. However, now he can create his own limitless suppy of electric power. His voltage output is at least 10 times the full output Mikoto can dish out (Mikoto's full electrical power generation is 1 billion volts). Feedback Infinity also possesess the power to control electromagnetism to an extreme level.

Humungousaur Infinity: Just as with Feedback Infinity, Humungousaur possesses all his original powers. Only now his size changing ability has been increased well beyond normal, and he can generate spatial and plasma energy to dramatically increase the power of his blows. His skin is now tough enough to survive subzero temperatures and heat equal to that of the sun's surface without any sort of injury.

Swampfire Infinity: Like with the previously mentioned Infinity Aliens, Swampfire Infinity has all his original powers. However, he also posses a new ability where he can use the large flower flowers on his shoulders to absorb both light and kinetic energy to increase the power of his flames. Like Ultimate Swampfire, Swampfire Infinity can actually create fire bombs of varying destructive power. Swampfire can also manipulate flames besides his own and control the fire instead of just shooting it out.  Walking near any sort of plant life actually causes the plants to go beserk and grow out of control...mutating the plants into carnivourus monsters.

Take note that the Ultimate Aliens also posses their own Infinity forms. However, the Ultimate Infinity Aliens will not be revealed until later books.