Homework Part Two

You sit on the edge of the bed with no clothes and the strap-on on. Ethan layed on the bed, looking at you.

You could tell Ethan was sorta nervous. He fiddled with his hands once in a while. Well, you gotta think, he's never had something stuck up his ass. Okay, not counting the G.I. Joe in second grade.

"Are you ready?" You asked as you moved to your knees. Ethan nodded slowly, not sure if he was ready or not.

You reached over to the bedside table and grabbed the bottle of lube that you and Ethan have. You opened up the cap. Even the sound of the cap opening made Ethan jump.

"Relax! You're going to be fine!" You squeezed some lube onto your fingers, and made Ethan spread his legs. You slowly stuck one finger inside him, making him shiver.

You pump your finger fast, soon adding in another. Ethan's breath hitches as your fingers curl.

"F-fuck.." He moans. Ethan's knees start to move and bend, so you take that as a sign that's he's ready.

You take more lube and rub it on the fake dick. Ethan watches every move you make, both turned on and fucking terified. You put one of Ethan's legs on your shoulder, and hover over his entrance.

"This is going to hurt.." You slowly pushed in, stopping at half way to let him adjust. Ethan's eyes were closed shut in pain, digging his nails into your arms.

You pushed in a little more. Soon enough Ethan stops digging into your arms and opens his eyes.

"Start moving" He says softly. You slowly start to thrust, making Ethan's back arch. His grunts are quiet, trying hard to not show that he is in pain.

"You okay?" You ask, rubbing his thigh a little.

"Y-yeah.." Ethan locks his legs being your back, pulling you closer to him and deeper. His hands rub up and down your hips, making you aroused.

His grunts slowly turn into moans, letting his back relax, and looking straight at you. Beads of sweat start to form on his forehead, matting this newly dyed hair.

Ethan gathers enough courage to grab your ass to help you thrust. He let's go fast, with you keeping the pace. His right hand starts to stroke himself at a fast pace, signaling that he is close.

You let out a few moans, knowing that it will send him over the edge. It did just that, cum shooting onto his stomach.

"Oh yes~~" He says in a tone he's never said before during sex. It's new. It sounded like.. You when he finishes.

You pull out and take the strap-on off. Ethan pulls you down next to him, wrapping his arms protectly around you.

"That.." He starts, but has to catch his breath. "Was fucking awesome."