63.

I put the handgun in my purse once he dropped. I flipped my hair and walked back to the car.

"That was easy." I said while tucking the gun under my books.

"You always had a bad habit of talking to yourself." I must've been paranoid because I know Kiari did not just come back to life. I turned around and there he was, standing up, holding his side.

"What the..?" I trailed off. He came up to me and punched me dead in my mouth, making me stumble a bit.

"Bulletproof vest. Crazy bitch." He kept hitting my face with punches. I tried blocking them but he kept on hitting me. I kicked him in his chest and he got off of me.

"We finna have to fight this shit out." He got in his fighting stance.

"Uh uh baby. Ion fight no more." I pulled the gun out my purse and aimed it at his neck. "Fight for your life." I pulled the trigger but I was out of bullets. Damn! That shit would happen when I'm about to kill my last victim.

He charged at me but I pulled my knife out and slit his arm, blood oozing out almost immediately. He repeatedly punched my with his good arm, groaning after each punch. I was slowly losing consciousness after I heard sirens.

"Please help me!" I screamed, seeing the red and blue lights in the distance. "Help me!"

Kiari punched me one last time and after that, I was knocked out.