Request 1

okay guys im so sorry for the wait for the request but heres the first one and it goes to  @keylin_c okay here we go btw thank you for 3.6K reads

Keylin's POV:

I woke up and my husband ethan wasn't in bed with me. I go downstairs to see that he's not here but there's a note on the counter it reads " sorry I wasn't there when you woke up . I got called in at work and i didn't wanna wake you xoxo ethan ''.  I smiled and looked at the time it as 11:30 so i decided to take ethan lunch.

by the time I got there is was 12:30 I stepped out of the elevator on to the floor eth works and walk over to front desk to greet the secretary. "hey heather '' I say she waves and motions me to walk into ethans office since shes busy on the phone. I walk in and see ethan writing aggressively biting his lip not even noticing im in the room.

I place the lunch on the table and he slightly jumps as he he looks up. but  instantly smiles when he sees me "hey hunny thanks for bringing me lunch im starving" he says but doesn't take the bag he grabs me and roughly kisses me I moan I've always liked when ethan was rough. he picks me up and carries me to his desk where he knocks everything off he places me there and starts to take my clothes off.

  I pull back and say "babe they're going to here us" he smirks and says " I guess you'll just have to be quite. he starts to kiss my neck slowly licking from my colar bone to me sweet spot I moan softly . he pins me to the desk and starts to kiss his way down my body I shiver as he does this. he rubs me with his thumb and I gasp "already dripping for me " he says swiftly he enters a finger into me and I moan rather loudly. he pulls away and loosens his tie and ties my wrist together rather tightly.

He looks up at me " I better not hear a single sound for you or you're getting punished" he says .I nod and close my eyes. Not long after I feel a slow lick on my pussy I instantly arch my back. I bite my lip not letting a single peep from my mouth come out. But totally lose it when his tongue entered me I moaned which caused him to instantly pull back. He tsks and motions me to get up which I do. He sits down on his chair and my eyes widened.

I know exactly what he's going to do he's going to spank me. Ethan pull me by the arm and bends me other his lap " what did I tell you keylin ?"he asked " you told me not to make noise" I said . He hummed and said " you're getting 10 count and after each one thank me "

*Spank* "1,thank you daddy"
*spank* "2,thank you daddy"  this continues until he spanks me 10 times "now we are going to try this again and this time I better not hear you understand ?" He says I nod. We go back to our previous position and he starts sucking on my clit. I bit my lip feeling my self losing control over my body.

Ethan inserts his tongue inside of me that when I loose every last bit of sanity I had in me.  I gripped his hair and pushed him deeper my eyes rolling to the back of my skull. He pulls back " you're aloud to moan just not loud so we don't get caught " eth says I nod and he goes back to what he's doing entering a finger inside me I gasp and say " I want your dick inside me " . He smirks pull his pants and boxers down his hard length coming into view . I get on my knees.

I kiss the tip running my tongue on the underside of his length he groans and grips my hair as he guides me down his shaft. I deep throat him humming as he moans "keylin". He pulls me up and pins me on the wall and inserts his dick inside my dripping core. He thrusts hard and fast makes us both moan and groan .

"Fuck I'm going to cum" I moan out Ethan nods his head and speeds up his paste coming in rougher and deeper. I scratch his back as I let out a silent scream and releasing. After a couple more thrust I feel Ethan do the same we catch our breath and he pulls out. We kiss and get dressed just as we hear a knock on the door we look up and see heather at the door. She pinches her noses and scowls at us she says "it smells like sex in here"

That's the end I hope you liked it keylin more request coming soon I have about 6 or 7 more I have to do