ʘ‿ʘ beginningʘ‿ʘ

((A/N) you are 17 in the story)

Y/N's p.o.v

I wake up from hearing how my mother and father were arguing about something. I walk outside my small room and go to the kitchen. As I walk inside the kitchen I hear the front door slam loudly as my mother walks inside the kitchen and glaresat me. "Why do you always argue?" I ask silently. My mother looks at me but doesn't answer instead she silently growls "Everything was fine before you appeared".

[Time skip]

'I can't take this anymore', I think as I take a small backpack and put in some clothes, water and food inside. I look at my desk and see an old picture of my family, I was just 5 when that picture was taken. 'We used to be so happy' I think as I look at the picture one last time.

Flashback (9 years)

"Mommy, what happened?" I asked my mother who was sitting on the couch, crying. "Go away!" She screamed. I tried to get closer to her but once I did she slapped my cheek and screamed again "It's your fault!" I ran to my room holding my tears back.

Flashback end

I put my backpack on, silently walk out of my room and head towards the front door. As I open the door I hear my mother's voice "Y/N? Where are you going?" I turn around and see her standing by the staircase. "I'm sorry mom, but it will be better if I disappear" I give her a sad smile and run out of the house, I can hear her screaming my name and yelling for me to come back but I don't stop running.

[Time skip]

I walk down a road in a forest on a mountain that was around 20 minutes away from my house. I remember how I used to go on walks in this forest when I was younger. As I go deeper into the forest, it starts to rain. I look for a place to hide from the rain and see a cave. 'I hope there aren't any dangerous animal in there', I think as I walk inside. I decide to wait there until the rain stops, as I listen to the rain I feel myself drifting off into sleep

[Time skip]

I wake up and see that it's already dawn. Just as I'm about to stand up I slip and fall down because of the mud that became very slippery after the rain. I decide to try and stand up again but I fail and fall yet again, but instead of hitting the ground I continue falling down a hole I didn't notice until I was already falling. As I hit the ground everything turns black.