I calmed down and turned to him. "She's sick today. Hoseok, Namjoon and Jungkook too."

Hoseok. Why didn't I save him?

Namjoon. Why did I let him go?

Jungkook. Why didn't I kill that demon first?

My heart hung with so many regrets I didn't deal with. Just then, someone suddenly came through the door.

I raised my head from the table to see him.

My mouth hung in shock. "Namjoon sunbae?"

He hurriedly shushed me when I said 'sunbae' which I quickly covered up with a cough to prevent any weird response from the other student.

"Oh! Namjoon-ah, I though you were sick today." I asked innocently.

He shrugged as he took the seat next to me. "All better already. Um, classmate, Taehyung and I have to discuss something privately so would you mind stepping out for a bit?" Namjoon asked as politely as he could. The guy sighed and nodded, walking out of the classroom promptly.

As soon as he had gotten out, Namjoon quickly made the room soundproof to ensure he wouldn't hear anything.

"What is it, sunbae?" I asked.

He sighed. "Taehyung, I have a big secret to tell you."

I nodded slowly. What kind of secret?

Then he just said it.

"I um, kind of made a deal with Lucifer."

I coding believe my ears. "Wait what the fuck are you talking about sunbae?" I smiled, dumbfounded as I shook my head in disbelief, not wanting to believe what I had just heard.

"Look, I'm sorry but to save us, I made a-"

I cut him off. "You made a fucking deal with the devil. You are dancing with the devil in your mind and literally. What an amazing story sunbae. Please tell me I'm wrong." I laughed but there was no humour or happiness in it. I was just desperately hoping he'd deny it all. But his mouth told me otherwise.

"Taehyung-ah, its true. I did."

I was beyond angry. I was beyond feeling betrayed. I was just too shocked and angry.

I smacked my hand on the table and stormed out, ignoring Namjoon's pleas that he had a valid reason for dancing with the devil.

Outside the classroom were Jimin, Suga and the guy talking amongst themselves. I cast them a dirty look and ran off.

"Please Taehyung! I can explain!" He called as I ran off, tears threatened to jump out of my eyes and flow down.

"THERES NOTHING TO EXPLAIN, YOU BETRAYING PIECE OF CRAP!!!" I returned as I flipped him off. Sadness swept across his face as he stood there helplessly watching me run away. After reaching the quiet and desolate garden of the school, I lay there on the soft grass in the shade of a willow tree.

"You were my only best trusted friend other than Saeyeon. How could you do this to me?!" I lamented to myself as I tried to wipe the tears with my sleeve. It was no use. They just kept pouring out. I banged my head against the wall I was leaning on, my eyes closing as I didn't want to accept reality.

Right then, I heard the voice of my saviour.

"Taetae-ah? You ok?" That angelic voice melodiously calling my name as I felt her hug me tightly.

"Oh my God Taehyung-ah!!!!! You ok? Why are you crying? Is it cos of me? I'm so sorry, Taehyung-ah!!!!!!!!!!" She cutely whined as she wiped my tears away with her thumbs, her palms caressing my cheeks as if I were a flower and she were my petals. Behind her, I spotted a guy standing behind her, his arms crossed at the sight of Saeyeon hugging me yet his mind told me otherwise.

"Saeyeon, I did cry because of you but right now, something worse has happened. Hi Jungkook anyway." I gestured kindly at the demon who politely returned my gesture with a nod.

Saeyeon looked straight into me, her face now serious. "What is it now?"

Not wanting to hurt her right now, I got up and asked Jungkook, "When did you guys get here? Why now though?"

He shrugged back. "Had some weird shit that happened before. Rushed here to find you, Namjoon, Jimin and Suga hyung to tell y'all about it. Stole some clothes though so I look cooler and Saeyeon looks sexier."

"Aish this punk. We were in a hurry and you still had the audacity to steal clothes. Hurry uk and tell me, Taehyung. Is Namjoon hurt or something?"

How I wish it could be that simple.

I scratched my head. "Yeah... speaking of Namjoon, Saeyeon-ah." She looked up cutely. Che. She's still as short as ever.

"Don't be too shocked." Hope she prepared herself mentally.

She nodded slowly. I took another deep breath.

"Namjoon made a deal with Lucifer."

Her eyes grew wide and Jungkook's face went as still as stone. "Catch y'all later. Yeonie, chill." And he ran off, probably to find Namjoon. Meanwhile, Saeyeon was just dumbfounded.

"What what? Nice trick, Tae-ah. What the fuck did you say?" I knew she would try to convince herself it wasn't true, but harsh truth always defeats sweet dreams we wish were real.

I repeated it again for her ears.

Disbelief was evident all over her face as she put her hands on her head, her mouth in a cute oval as she breathed deeply.

"Oh God. What the holy fuck has happened?"

"Saeyeon, I know how you feel. So we must quickly catch him to stop him from ever doing any harm though. Come on." She nodded in agreement and followed me in the direction where Jungkook had ran in.

Soon enough, they met up with Jimin who said hi to Saeyeon again before pointing them to the room they had brought Namjoon to and ran there.

Upon entering the dimly light room where some tables and chairs were piled up in a corner, the trio saw Namjoon being thrown against the wall close to them harshly, his body literally flying through the air as he landed on the ground with a great thud.

"Hurry up and get in. I locked everything else so lock the door after getting in. I've also made the room soundproof already." Suga said lazily as he sat on a chair, his legs on the dusty table in from of him and his hand supporting his chin as he looked at the fallen angel dusting his uniform.

Jungkook growled at Namjoon.

"Just how, HOW COULD YOU MAKE A FUCKING DEAL WITH MY FATHER!! You total idiot..." He said as he quickened his pace towards the angel before him who wiped his bloody lip, waiting to get hit.

Jungkook kicked him straight in the stomach, Namjoon yet again flying back into the wall. After doing what Suga had told them to do, Jimin went over to join Yoongi while Saeyeon and Taehyung formed a semi circle, trapping Namjoon with their bodies. Namjoon looked up at them and sighed.

"I can explain."

Jungkook then lifted him up by the collar of his uniform and pressed him harder against the wall, his teeth grit together and his eyes had red fire dancing in them.

"Kook, he's not gonna talk if you don't give him a proper seat to talk in." Saeyeon pleaded her boyfriend despite the hard look she was giving Namjoon.

Nodding, he clicked his free hand fingers at Suga who moved a chair with his purplish smoke where Jungkook threw Namjoon on again, making him land on the chair and slump into it.

Jungkook stretched his neck and cracked his knuckles as they turned to face him slowly like those cool pissed kids in movies.

"Let's start shall we?" Taehyung smiled coldly as he dragged a chair to sit opposite Namjoon, his legs crossed with his face a mix of anger and disbelief. Saeyeon sat with Jungkook on a nearby table close enough and Suga and Jimin moved right next to him. Namjoon breathed deeply.

"It all started when you and Saeyeon got that mission about Hoseok."