"All thanks to Uncle Steve." Tony said as he poured himself a shot, "A simple task could turn into a damn civil war." He muttered to himself.

Octavia made a small O with her mouth as she hugged herself. She didn't want to ask for the millionth time but Octavia could feel herself wanting to ask her dad again.

"Maybe.." She said awakardly, "Maybe if I could go-"

"No." Tony said bluntly.

"Dad. I'm a Stark! I could help! I could stay up on the top levels and be the ears and eyes! Controling the system and making sure no one escapes from whatever the hell is going  to happen!" Octavia bargained, she was so close to getting on her hands and knees and begging.

"No." He said again, making Octavia go from pleading to annoyed.

"Why not?"

"It's dangerous Octavia." He said, "I dont want my kid getting hurt. Bucky isnt-"

"I can protect myself! I have before! If you are  able to bring some random teenager why can't you bring me!" Octavia cried out.

"God." Mumbled Tony as he pinched the bridge of his nose, "Why can't you be a normal teenager?"

"Normal teenagers go out and drink and have sex!" Octavia said waving her hands around, "You're lucky to have a kid like me!"

Moments like this made Tony wish his own father was  better to him so he would know what to do.

"No, Octavia and don't you dare try to pull any of your stunts okay?" He said as he began to leave The tower. "FRIDAY." He said as he walked into the elevator, "Make sure Octavia stays put inside the Stark Towers and STILES."

The holographic teenager appeared, "Sir?" He squeaked, afraid of the millionaire.

"Do not let her out of your sight."

_____

"Me and Ironvoide have totally hooked up." Flash bragged throughout the history class, receiving many 'your so lucky.' or 'I wish i was her.'

Peter bit the bottom of his pen as he listened the conversation. He knew Flash was lying, Peter may have just met Octavia but he could she would never be with a guy like him.

She was quite a mystery.

"Is that your little girlfriend Penis Parker?" Flash called out, pulling Peter out of thought. He looked up to see everyone staring at him. "That little pen your knew girlfriend? Or is it still your left hand?" Flash teased making Peter looked down at his paper as the kids sneakered around him.

Peter knew Octavia would have totally kicked Flashes ass  right here and now. The mutant teen shook his head, he needed to put through his thick skull that he was never gonna see Octavia Stark, Ironvoide, ever again.

The school bell rang and Peter shoved everything into his back pack, plugged his earphones in and headed off to his apartment.

"Hey May." He said as he unlocked the door and pushed his backpack to the side.

"Hey how was school today!" She said cheerfully as Peter set his thing aside.

"Okay, well this crazy car parked outside and-" his voice faultered as he turned to see the Tony Stark sitting on his sofa next to his Aunt.

"Hello Mr.Parker." Tony spoke smoothly.

 Peter almost peed himself.

"Um.." He said trying to find words. What was this about? Did Tony know what happened last night with him and Octavia?

"Um.." He said again, pulling out his earphones, "What are you.. what? Why? How you are..hey I'm P-Peter?" He said nervously as he crossed his arms.

"Tony." Tony said as he took another bite into the banana walnut bread. I should have brought Octavia to woe him, Tony thought to himself.

"What are what are what are you doing here?" Peter said nervously.

"Well." Tony said slowly, "It was about time we met, you've been getting my emails right?" Tony winked.

Peter could differently tell Octavia was Tonys daughter. They both had eyes that said 'Go with it kid.'

"Y-yeah?"

"The September fountain" Tony continued, "I approve! So know we are in business." Tonys eyes narrowed, making Peter gulp but nod quickly.

"Why didn't you tell me anything about thay?" May asked, "Are you keeping secrets from me?"

"I was uh I just know h-how much you like surprises." Peter said quickly "An-Anyway what did i apply for?" Asking Tony.

"That's what!" Tony said "I was gonna talk to you about, may i have a word with him?" Tony said as he turned to May.

May nodded quickly and Peter felt himself grow nervously as him and the Tony Stark walked into his room.

"Retro computer system, thrift store , salvation army?" Tony asked as he walked around the room. "No more from like the back of a few stores.."

"Dumpster diver?"

"No- Mr.Stark I know I didn't sign up for the September foundation system-"

"No me first." Tony said cutting him off and pulling out a screen, he flashed it making a large holographic screen showing Peter a video of him saving a car from smashing into the side of a bus.

"That you?" He said as the video changed to last night, showing when Peter saved Octavia.

"I would have gotten the girl but." Tony shut off the video, "Not much was found about the irongirl wannabe."

"I-Ironvoide?" Peter said but Tony waved his hands around, "Whatever. She's a little copy cat anyways."

"That that isn't me." Peter said nervously, "It was on YouTube right? So it must have been edited.."

"Like  UFOs right?" Tony said as he walked over to the small attic rope and pulled it, exposing Peters disguise.

Peter ran over and quickly shoved it into his closet.

"So you are that spiderling." Tony said as  he stared at the teenage boy "The crime fighting spider? Spidey boy?"

"S-spider man." Peter said annoyed, Octavia was defiantly Tonys daughter.

"Not in that onesie you're not."

"It's not- it's not a onesie." He said annoyed at the older Stark. "You might not believe this but I was actually having a good day Mr.Stark. I didn't miss my train..found a decent computer sitting there and..algebra test! Nailed it."

"Who else knows?" Tony said as he crossed his arms, and leaned against the door.

Peter hesitated, he knew if he told Tony that Octavia knew he would find out about Ironvoide.

"Just one.."

"Your unbelievable attractive aunt?"

"What? No no she would freak if she found out! And if she freaks out, I freak out." Peter said.

"Then who?" Tony smirked, "A special girl?"

"W-what n-no." Peter said as he shoved his hands into his pocket, "She she's just a friend, you know."

"Is she cute?"

"What? I mean..yeah but- but it's nothing."

"Come on tell Uncle Stark who this little lady issss, is it Irongirl?" Tony pleaded.

Peter kept his mouth shut, remembering Octavia telling him to promise not to tell anyone.

"Fine fine." Tony said as he reached for the doorknob, "I bet Aunt hottie would know who is your little sidekick-"

Peter quickly shot a web, pressing it against Tonys hands and keeping him from unlocking the door.

"Don't tell Aunt May."