Universe ji! I hate myself for thinking he is hot! What can I say, I mean I do have eyes you know! He looks at me with a grin, "You look phenomenal!" I glance at him before replying, "Eh you look alright! Enough to be seen with me that is!" He opens the door for me while laughing, "Ouch! That was a major blow to my ego!" He walks around the car while I mumble, "You mean your inflated ego, you egotistical maniac!" We then drive towards the restaurant in an uncomfortable silence.

When we arrive at the very expensive restaurant, he grabs hold of my arm and escorts me to the door. I had half a mind to smack him across the face for holding onto me so possessively. I belong to NO ONE! Anyways we are escorted to a table and I try to once again discuss business with him. He casually nods as if he is paying attention, but I know he is definitely not.

He starts staring at me again, more so my lips. I mentally smirk at his state. Honestly though I can't blame that guy because I have very irresistible lips. Oh wait yeah I think I can blame him since he should have noticed BEFORE when we were dating! That stupid cow! I shake my head to stop my thoughts from proceeding any further.

My eyes begin to wander around the restaurant that is until they land on Shivam Dutta!

No, Shivam is definitely not an ex-boyfriend, nor a friend for that matter. He is my stalker! Yes, that's right I hapen to have my very own personal stalker and trust me when I say this-IT'S NOT FUN AT ALL! He apparently saw me on television and it was, and I quote "Love at first sight" Yea, love at first sight my ***! He started writing letters, emails about how modest I am about creating such a wonderful fashion house on my own and about how much he admires me. At first I thought it was flattering, but then he started making trips down to my office and keeping tabs on places I went. You may ask why I haven't informed the police? Well, I have and that is the reason I haven't seen Shivam in over a week... until this very moment.

I quickly look back towards Rey as I begin to panic. I swear under my breath, "Oh ****!!" Rey notices my fright and quickly snaps out of his little fantasy dreamland. I notice Shivam's head turning around the room and instantly I slide under the table. Thankfully there is a long tablecloth covering the circular table, enough to hide my presence from the likes of Shivam. Rey bends his head under the table and amusedly asks, "Umm...Kriya? What are you doing under the table? Look sweetie this isn't the place for such naughty things! We are in public and it's called self control" I yank the table cloth down hard, which he had lifted with his hand. I whisper back in a harsh tone, "I'm hiding stupid! Get your head out of the toilet!" He pulls the table cloth up again to ask, "From who?"

Just then Rey surprisingly joins me under the table. My mouth drops open, watching him sit under this table in such close proximity to me. To answer his question I quickly peek to see if Shivam is still waiting to be seated, which he is. I loudly whisper to Rey, "You see that guy over there, in the brown
shirt and beige pants... from HIM, Shivam Dutta!" Rey laughs, "Shivam Dutta? Isn't he a photographer or something?" I nod and add, "He is also my stalker! I had to get a restraining order from him! It's not funny STOP LAUGHING!" Rey starts to pant for a breath of air and he continues to laugh. I start whining for him to stop laughing, but can't stop myself from laughing given the situation. He puts his hand out for me to join him back to our seats rather than under the table. I whisper, "What if he sees me?" Rey smirks, "Don't worry, I'll take care of him if he does!" I reluctantly agree and sit in my seat, trying to avoid Shivam at all costs.